Iron Studios - Avengers: Infinity War - Iron Spider-Man 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might not be their best likeness to date but it's still pretty good. I'll probably be keeping the mask on anyway.
dc16f0cf3348e2a2a8a87cee129f93a2.jpg
041d90cfddae3bd6fb6d4d8bf10a3c93.jpg
fa59ac39c5a75dfc12924a68fc2d9e05.jpg

Likeness is pretty good. But doesn’t his head seem a bit big? Or is Tom Holland’s head big?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likeness is pretty good. But doesn’t his head seem a bit big? Or is Tom Holland’s head big?

I think the head may appear to be slightly big just because of the positioning of the cameras taking the photos. The head is pretty much the closest thing to the lens, possibly causing the effect?

I think the head may appear to be slightly big just because of the positioning of the cameras taking the photos. The head is pretty much the closest thing to the lens, possibly causing the effect?

Yeah. I noticed that too.

Might not be their best likeness to date but it's still pretty good. I'll probably be keeping the mask on anyway.

Better than the RDJ in my opinion. But not nearly as good as Falcon, Bucky or Cap.

The Hot Toys facesculpt is pretty much perfect imo.

$800 is not sooo bad. I think this guy has loads of presence.

Their last IM was pretty expensive for the size (compared to cap & black panther) and I wonder if that had to do with the paint. Looking at these photos I really think they'll go for the same finish. Not a bad thing, the finish on the Civil War IM was pretty mint.

I agree. I can't believe they priced it below my guesstimate on its price.

This is essentially being priced the same as both their Falcon and Mark 46 which went up for preorder like 18 months ago or something.

So I'm totally surprised and somewhat happy with the price.

Now I'm just waiting for the torrent of posts, saying the price is higher than they were expecting and that they're passing because of it.

Got my order in. Iron studios makes the best 1/4 movie statues. So spidy and thanos were a absolutely must and I'm happy with the price with what u get. The civil war set is easily some of the best statues made.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got my order in. Iron studios makes the best 1/4 movie statues. So spidy and thanos were a absolutely must and I'm happy with the price with what u get. The civil war set is easily some of the best statues made.

I more or less agree. I've got nearly all their large scale MCU statues, other than the 1/6 Hulkbuster which you've also got (I went with Hot Toys version, and honestly I don't know if I made the right decision).

I'll definitely be ordering both when they go up for preorder on Popcultcha's (Australia) website.

I really want that Thanos. I need a Thanos in my collection. I was so desperate I bought a little Hot Toys Cosbaby, and I've preordered the 1/6 Hot Toys. And because I still can't wait I'll probably grab Iron Studios 1/10 scale piece when that ships in a couple of months; as I love that scene where he brings down chunks of the moon to attack our heros. Part of me still wishes that the 1/4 had the same pose.

I more or less agree. I've got nearly all their large scale MCU statues, other than the 1/6 Hulkbuster which you've also got (I went with Hot Toys version, and honestly I don't know if I made the right decision).

I'll definitely be ordering both when they go up for preorder on Popcultcha's (Australia) website.

I really want that Thanos. I need a Thanos in my collection. I was so desperate I bought a little Hot Toys Cosbaby, and I've preordered the 1/6 Hot Toys. And because I still can't wait I'll probably grab Iron Studios 1/10 scale piece when that ships in a couple of months; as I love that scene where he brings down chunks of the moon to attack our heros. Part of me still wishes that the 1/4 had the same pose.
Seen the hot toys hulkbuster and having owned it on studios 1/6. Iron studios is way better. Detail and presence wise.

I MAY get this. Will wait to order until after the Singapore Comic Con to see what else XM and Prime 1 have in store.

Any know if this piece has light features?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Love the pose on this! Stellar piece!

Wishing this was comic-based instead of movie-based.

So I'm having a hard time deciding to get this statue or the original sideshow iron spider Man.

Any chance some one here has seen both before?

I don’t think prime 1 would be exhibiting at the Singapore comic con.

Anyway sideshow doesn’t seem to ship this piece to Asia including the 1/4 thanos due to shipping restrictions. Any idea how can we get this here ?

I don’t think prime 1 would be exhibiting at the Singapore comic con.

Anyway sideshow doesn’t seem to ship this piece to Asia including the 1/4 thanos due to shipping restrictions. Any idea how can we get this here ?
Wait for it to hit ebay. Only option that I know of.

Ok I'm pre ordering tonight. Piece is just epic and I've heard nothing but amazing thing about IS. This will be my first IS piece.

Back