Iron Studios - Avengers: Infinity War - Iron Spider-Man 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They went for a much more Iron-man style spider suit and I'm ok with this. The raised eyes and resessed lines make the suit look heavily armored and I think it's a pretty good look. Make alot more sense then a skin tight jumpsuit with mechanical arms sticking out.

Maybe so.

But since when have superhero movies ever made perfect sense :dunno

For 1/10 scale, this is very impressive.

I don't collect movie-based statues, but I had to complement this piece. Very nice!

I like the design, but the comic version is far superior, IMO. I agree!

I can't get enough of the design. I've preordered the Hot Toy, and I intend to get this as well. And in the meanwhile I bought a couple of small keepsakes being the Pop! keyring and the Hot Toy Cosbaby, to tide me over until my preorders arrive.

From Facebook:-

"We are so excited to show the Iron Spider Man Legacy Replica 1/4 Avengers: Infinity War, we’ve been working on this amazing statue for a while, all the details that you see at the movie are there and it also come with the @tomholland2013 portrait. Come to Iron Studios here at #SDCC to see this masterpiece!!"

Unmasked
897a27b8b415164b7dce936c81dfb2d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

head looks way too big, they did the same with ironman civil war 1/4, its a great head but its bigger then the masked head and looks out of place.

Yeah mask on. Although A+ on that head. Freaking amazing art work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is this 1/4 scale?

Edit: I need to learn to read.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comes with a swap out portrait too [emoji4] I feel like this might give their Falcon a run in terms of real estate. I guess I'll find out.

How many statues have been ruined because of people like you who want extra heads to play with? Visible neck seams ruin this and pretty much every Spiderman statue with switch out heads.

How many statues have been ruined because of people like you who want extra heads to play with? Visible neck seams ruin this and pretty much every Spiderman statue with switch out heads.

I happen to think IS does excellent actor likenesses, I wouldn't have been shedding any tears if there wasn't one. There's no need to be a twunt about it. There's nothing wrong with being interested in seeing their take. If it's such a concern for you I suggest you email IS about it.

I actually agree about swap out portraits some of the time. Almost every Hulk statue has been ruined for me personally because people need swap outs and it ends up with a bold messy seam. Hot take on "people like me" though.

Back