Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted from FB

28sbtqg.jpg

2qu7pyp.jpg

2nrkd5j.jpg

Does anyone else think that pose looks a little too extreme? The quality looks great and the base is awesome but I'm not even sure humans can bend like that.

Yup. Cheaper than XM and more expensive than SS. This Spidey will be the middle child of the group.

What makes you think this will be cheaper than XM? This will be more expensive than XM.

What makes you think this will be cheaper than XM? This will be more expensive than XM.

Well I'm speaking in regards of flipper prices. Not straight from the company themselves. I honestly don't know how much IS charges for their statues. Haven't really looked, but I do see how much they go for on ebay and fb forums. The majority of IS Iron Man pieces (1/4 2nd version) go for about 1k shipped from what I've seen. Do you think XM's second version of Iron Man will go for that? I personally don't think so. XM is just more of a popular company than IS at the moment.

Well I'm speaking in regards of flipper prices. Not straight from the company themselves. I honestly don't know how much IS charges for their statues. Haven't really looked, but I do see how much they go for on ebay and fb forums. The majority of IS Iron Man pieces (1/4 2nd version) go for about 1k shipped from what I've seen. Do you think XM's second version of Iron Man will go for that? I personally don't think so. XM is just more of a popular company than IS at the moment.

This will be around at least $799 straight from the company, so def more than XM's retail price

Looks good on this angle, but would love to see the full sculpt from the front and the other side as well to get a full picture of how this really turned out.

-----

Last edited:
The XM "retail" price is almost meaningless for most US collectors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. The IS cap is cheaper for me then getting any xm statue, not by a lot though. I think the base on this is a tad too busy. Not a huge fan of the pose either.

Their prices are about the same including the shipping costs... XM vs Iron Studios, but if you shop on Ebay then yeah XM is a bit more expensive..

As for the sculpt, yeah the pose is to extreme for me, it looks really weird from the side view with his butt sticking out and his legs in weird positions...

My 2 cents...

I love it. Classic comicbook Spidey.

Can anyone PM the name of a reliable and trustworthy reseller?

International customer can not preorder it from official online store right?

I have friends here in Brazil that have shops and may try to sell directly to you, I will ask some of them come here to guide them

So that means official online store is useless to international customer?

Has anyone tried to contact the official store of Iron Studios?

I really do not know if there are sales restrictions outside Brazil.

Back