Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11849044_920116144694424_70239455_n.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The pose is too ridiculous.

Why only that angle? We need to see more pics in more angles. I can't gauge how good it is.

Why only that angle? We need to see more pics in more angles. I can't gauge how good it is.

For sure. Waiting for more pics to pop up. I would like to see from the side, as if he's flying to our right. I think that will be the best angle.

May i know if Iron Studio also shipped worldwide? i check their website but dont understand the language.

No they don't ship world wide, but there are guys who sell dot heir pieces.

i got the iron man from a seller on ebay that wasn't too greedy with his fees, will probably buy from him again if i want another statue from iron studios at some point.

i got the iron man from a seller on ebay that wasn't too greedy with his fees, will probably buy from him again if i want another statue from iron studios at some point.

Do you mind telling me the ebay id of the seller, pm me if its ok with you. Thanka

The video reviews of that IM look great. Congrats

best spiderman statue ever imho.

they hit a homerun with iron man and a grandslam with this.

Idk, while talented, I think its too much going on. Kinda detracts from Spidey himself. Ill stick with SSC on this one.

If it was same price as sideshow I would get. But u know this will be double the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was same price as sideshow I would get. But u know this will be double the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Cheaper than XM and more expensive than SS. This Spidey will be the middle child of the group.

Back