Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.... can one buy directly from Iron Studios or does one have to go the ebay route? Also, how much is this? It is incredible.

You can buy directly from iron studios web since u have a Brazilian address to send it is the same that happened with xm and no one know the price yet, we have to wait

Oh really? Sorry, I did not know that ...

Saaj the is my friend, well known by Brazilian collectors.

I invited him to post here on the topic, because he sell statues of Iron Studios

no price yet, wwejedi.

i think the marvel license it's only to Brazil.
Dc will be a latin america license.

The reason I ask is that Sideshow and IS have shown protos. Xm confirmed on SF that they will only release Spidey in 2017 which just leaves Imaginarium Art.

Edit. Imaginarium Art just confirmed no firm plans on Spidey.

I like the idea of the statue, i just dont agree with the way that spider is posed. There is no way your hips and legs can turn like that. It just looks wrong. If they rotated his feet to make it look more realistic then im on board. In general, keep the pose, just fix his lower half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I can say about Iron Studios is these guys dont play around.
I dont think there is another company out there that can show a prototype and then release the finished retail version as quick as these guys.
Plus from what I read of the new Iron Man, there arent many qc issues. Everyone seems happy.
Something that I wanted to ask is how does a company go from releasing average statues such as the previous Iron Man 1/4 as they did with paint issues to releasing these new versions with great design, paint apps, qc and delivery times.
Did they fire all top management and start over? Its quite a drastic change from an average Iron Man to releasing statues that can compete with XM.

I hear but is not 100% sure they use the same company as xm to make their statues sir, so I think is that so.. But I'm happy because I have be IS iron man and the IS coming CAP and I don't have any issue with my ironman he is perfect

are you certain captain will be available in 10 days?

Yes, Captain America should be available this week. As soon as I get it i will post pictures. I should start shipping it this Friday. I will have all updates on the dealers area.

I should open Pre-orders for Spidey 1/4 soon. I will have a thread only for Spidey also on the dealers area.

One thing I can say about Iron Studios is these guys dont play around.
I dont think there is another company out there that can show a prototype and then release the finished retail version as quick as these guys.
Plus from what I read of the new Iron Man, there arent many qc issues. Everyone seems happy.
Something that I wanted to ask is how does a company go from releasing average statues such as the previous Iron Man 1/4 as they did with paint issues to releasing these new versions with great design, paint apps, qc and delivery times.
Did they fire all top management and start over? Its quite a drastic change from an average Iron Man to releasing statues that can compete with XM.

They release pieces so fast because when they show the prototype the production is half way done. IAlso They have learned with past mistakes. When They release the offical pictures and start selling the pice that is not a prototype. It is a production piece already. That way You get what you are paying for.
They had a huge improvement in quality because they changed factories in China, they are investing in training current workers and hiring new skilled workers.

Last edited:
They release pieces so fast because when they show the prototype the production is half way done. That is why They release them so fast. IAlso They have learned with past mistakes. When They release the offical pictures and start selling the pice that is not a prototype. It is a production piece already. That way You get what you are paying for.
They had a huge improvement in quality because they changed factories in China are investing in training current workers and hiring new skilled workers.

Thank you for the informative answer Ricardo, I appreciate it.

They release pieces so fast because when they show the prototype the production is half way done. IAlso They have learned with past mistakes. When They release the offical pictures and start selling the pice that is not a prototype. It is a production piece already. That way You get what you are paying for.
They had a huge improvement in quality because they changed factories in China, they are investing in training current workers and hiring new skilled workers.

Awesome info Ricardo. Thanks. Any news if they are going to do more 1/4 X Men pieces. I missed out on the Magneto piece and it looked pretty awesome.

Back