Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11822661_10207267587906901_8359823106629053998_n.jpg

Saw this posted elsewhere. Couldn't find any other shots, and this one still doesn't really show it off all that well as a whole, but it looks cool. I'm still feeling Sideshow's more personally, but it does look cool and it's great to have options out there!

I think this would make a nice companion piece to XM's Sinister Six. Still waiting on how the XM Spidey will come out though. Oh and I still think the SS Spidey looks better.

pretty sure this isn't even up for preorder yet. seems that it is still in the early stages of development?

I just saw a photo of this... not mine to share, but damn it looks great. Given how their Iron Man and Cap turned out I gotta say I am WAY more interested then before.

Yup it def does look very awesome. Can't wait to see more detailed photos when they get released.

Nice! Now that I can see the whole piece, I love it! I'm not even a Spider Man fan, but this one might be my one and only piece to rep the web head. :yess:

Back