Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Iron Man Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting the Iron Studios Iron Man, I already have the first five in the set. I've had him preordered for a while.

Any updates on this? Really wanna see the final product before pulling the trigger

only 300 being made so you may not want to wait much longer.

Personally, this pose did little for me so I passed...and I think many others did as well given the edition size.

I actually like the pose, but don't like that IS had to use the pile of rocks under the knee to support the statue.
They should have come up with better engineering or use a different pose that doesn't require disguising a support bar.

only 300 being made so you may not want to wait much longer.

Personally, this pose did little for me so I passed...and I think many others did as well given the edition size.

The edition size on most 1/4 Iron Studios movie pieces aren't all that high to begin with.

For the rest of the Civil War pieces, all the Team Cap pieces (Cap, Winter Soldier and Falcon) had an edition size of 350, whereas War Machine was 400, and Black Panther was at 470.

Even though the Iron Man had the lowest number, it also has the most number of other options in the market.

I messaged Iron Studios on Instagram and asked for info. They said he’d probably be delayed til February as he’s still in production.

I messaged Iron Studios on Instagram and asked for info. They said he’d probably be delayed til February as he’s still in production.

gah that sucks, this one is taking mad long, all the others shipped relatively fast, hopefully the delays means the QC is on point

I messaged Iron Studios on instagram November 28 and they answered me right back saying it would be February before Iron Man would be released.

That's pretty much a 9 month delay from when I was originally expecting this in June 2017!

****. Nine months (going on ten months)?

I didn't realize it had been that long. In Sideshow's defense though, that doesn't happen often. It still sucks for collector's though.

I have this on order and I am really sad to see the delay but cannot wait to have him.
PS - Love your SIG Chapter2099 - Saw their last ever show in the UK

spoke with IS they said this

actually it was promissed for feb-march 2018. It should be coming in march/ april, sorry the delay, lights are really complex on this one

spoke with IS they said this

actually it was promissed for feb-march 2018. It should be coming in march/ april, sorry the delay, lights are really complex on this one

Now that's funny.

It was originally solicited on Popcultcha with an ETA of June 2017.

The only proof anyone needs to ask is when were the previous 5 statues in the line actually released.... and I'm not talking about Sideshows delayed released window for statues like Falcon.

I received Cap in July 2017, Winter Soldier and War Machine in March 2017, and Falcon and Black Panther in January 2017. Though I believe Black Panther was supposed to be released earlier in September 2016, and Falcon was a month early or so.

Back