Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Iron Man Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money is well worth it for this piece. The price for the size and lights aren't bad at all.

preordered mine from bbts..first time ordering from them with a required deposit of $250..when they will charge you of the deposit?..will they email you separately?..thanks..

preordered mine from bbts..first time ordering from them with a required deposit of $250..when they will charge you of the deposit?..will they email you separately?..thanks..
Yeah, they will reach out to you by email, probably within the next few days.
However, there have been times when they did not ask for my deposit and I still got the item when it was in stock.
Don't worry about your preorder with bbts. They're legit.

Yeah, they will reach out to you by email, probably within the next few days.
However, there have been times when they did not ask for my deposit and I still got the item when it was in stock.
Don't worry about your preorder with bbts. They're legit.
so they will not automatically debit your card right?..thanks..

I wouldn't worry about BBTS. They're good peeps. The last big ticket PO item I got from them did not automatically charge me for the deposit - I got a notification heads up first. But this was a LONG time ago.

If I didn't already have their Avengers 2 Iron Man and Captain America I would of defiantly bought these two but I only have room for one of each and the Avengers 2 versions are just as good as these, although I would of loved to have that Robert Downy Jr. portrait.... but I got to draw the line somewhere or I would have like 15 Iron Man statues...

If I didn't already have their Avengers 2 Iron Man and Captain America I would of defiantly bought these two but I only have room for one of each and the Avengers 2 versions are just as good as these, although I would of loved to have that Robert Downy Jr. portrait.... but I got to draw the line somewhere or I would have like 15 Iron Man statues...

Preach on, bro. :lol That's so true.

I was taking a head count tonight of my collection. I've got to slow down.

I'm still thinking about PO this one, but I'm not sure with the red color. It looks too light to me, what do you think guys?
IMG_4669.JPG
IMG_4668.jpg

Everry company always makes IM's armor lighter than what appears on film. I wouldn't worry I'm sure IS will do a great job. I'm not an IM fan but if I was I would order this one.

That's true, Hot Toys MK46 is also lighter red. I think I will order it :wink1:

new quick FB vid up, IS update for 1/10 figs

Guess IS moved its 1/4 CW protos away from a window w. SUNLIGHT:slap and there's a new quick vid up - really shifting fence-sitting about POing IM. Love what looks like candy apple red here, love the idea of car paint, and this IM is just DIFFERENT pose-wise. + portrait and LEDs (for as long as they work *meh* but so cool IMO.)

Not huge on IM but it's IM!!!! And I like the armors w. more red....$$$$$:panic:

https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios/https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios/

Iron_studios_vid_cap_ironman.jpg

and on IS Insta. (This dio is SO AWESOME!!!!!:love) tho again, re Cap, the camera instantly pans to the little Antman - again:gah:

And this *dubious* Google translation re 1/10s etc. - just hope IS is at SDCC.....CCXP tour?????:dunno

Those who are in the CCXP Tour from the 13th to the 16th of April can purchase some of the most awaited Art Scales 1/10 in advance!
Iron Man Civil War and Batman Suicide Squad will be on sale at the Nagem.com booth, Darth Vader Rogue One will have an early sale at the Toys Collection booth and the Punisher Marvel Comics Series 3 will be on sale at the Disney Store.
* All parts will be regularly distributed by Piziitoys in Lot 122 in May *

Wanted to quickly revive this thread. If you've been collecting this line, are you planning on getting this version of Iron Man by Iron Studios? Or are you more interested in getting Sideshow's upcoming Mark III maquette that was at Comic Con?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Wanted to quickly revive this thread. If you've been collecting this line, are you planning on getting this version of Iron Man by Iron Studios? Or are you more interested in getting Sideshow's upcoming Mark III maquette that was at Comic Con?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Both.

But like all Sideshow Iron Man pieces I'll be waiting for in hand pics before paying it off. Unfortunately I don't really trust Sideshow when it comes to MCU Iron Man pieces.

Back