Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Iron Man Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Probably wont see it Stateside until Infinity War hits at this rate. Wonder what the hold up is.

Hopefully, it's that they're aiming for greatness. Delays normally don't bother me too much, but I get that the anticipation is killer.

This was just posted on Iron Studios Facebook:-

"``But this, does put a smile on my face``
Iron Studios is very proud to announce the first BDS Art Scale 1/10 line based on the Avengers, we`ve been working closely with Marvel Studios to bring que best and most accurate collectible statues to all Marvel and Iron Studios fans.
The line-up ll be revelead at our official Avengers: Infinity War event that ll happen in São Paulo - Brazil end of April.
Stay Tuned for news and updates about Avengers: Infinity War by Iron Studios! And don`t worry Legacy Replica 1/4 fans, we are working right now to bring more characters to your collection!"

I'm wondering if they're hinting at some 1/4 Infinity War pieces? :pray:

Iron Studios is very proud to announce the first BDS Art Scale 1/10 line based on the Avengers, we`ve been working closely with Marvel Studios to bring que best and most accurate collectible statues to all Marvel and Iron Studios fans.
The line-up ll be revelead at our official Avengers: Infinity War event that ll happen in São Paulo - Brazil end of April.
Stay Tuned for news and updates about Avengers: Infinity War by Iron Studios! And don`t worry Legacy Replica 1/4 fans, we are working right now to bring more characters to your collection!"

Agree!!!

Someone at FB asked which characters they'd do in 1/4 and Iron Studios said "Thanos and Iron Spider for sure". Hopefully theyll add more. ��

Yes, I'd love a Cumberbatch Dr. Strange! Oh, and Scarlet Witch too!
I need a Wanda! :love It's really hard to say for me who I'd want coz there are only very few characters besides Cap and Winter Soldier I'd spend that much money on and get a 1/4 statue. Wanda would be one of them though. And Shuri. :panic:

I really need them to do the ladies, I don't want to add a dud portrait from another company to my MCU lineup to get them.

Thanos and Iron Spidey though? They're killing me. I'll also raise my hand for an MCU Doctor Strange.
Brb, I'm going to find room for Thanos and Spidey...

They need to do Thor and Scarlet Witch.... I got two open spots on the shelf for them :)

Although any Thor now will have the eye patch :( but I can live with that.... just as long as the likeness is good and has a killer pose..

I messaged Iron Studios on FB this morning to ask about IM. They responded back really quick that they’re finishing up production. That’s all I got out them. Lol! Hope it’s not too much longer. I think they’re showing the Infinity War 1/10 pieces tomorrow.

e773ea7da686ba114c4027406b5d182f.jpg

He just arrived today. A beast. Can’t wait to get IM from them to have the ultimate faceoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I've finally received an updated ETA from Popcultcha. The second one since I preordered this piece originally.

The first one said:-

"You are receiving this automated email because you have a Captain America: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI (46) 1/4th Scale Legacy Statue [IRO53649] on pre-order with us at Popcultcha.com from Order #xxxxxxx.

The estimated time of arrival of this product has been updated from 30 June 2017 to 28 February 2018."

And now the one I just received:-

"The estimated time of arrival of this product has been updated from 28 February 2018 to 30 June 2018."

That's exactly a whole year delay :slap

Back