Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Iron Man Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here some pictures from mine
140cf59c1b9025f1002da3a691fbf7c2.jpg

Classy Set up my friend.. They all look great!!!

I'm telling you guys Iron Studios is just knocking it out of the park time and time again... The Entire Civil War Line, Darth Vader, AOU Cap and IM, Their Costumed Wolverine are all some of the best statues out there IMO. All the sculpt and paint detail of XM but better head sculpts.

Only one I think was a 100% misfire was their Weapon X.

I have CW Cap, Vader, and Wolverine and Soon Getting Punisher.

Can't wait to see them tackle Thor and Hulk in this scale.

Other than their very first Mark 42 :dunno I think I will have every single one of their current and future MCU pieces. Especially if their quality keeps at this level.

Sideshow should take notice, and make sure their Mark 3 comes out with the same quality.

Kitana Does that Vision seem in scale to the rest in person?
I really want to build onto this diorama.

The less pieces I have to start from scratch the better.
Thanks for the photos, can't wait for popcultcha to ship IM out.

So disappointed that Popcultcha didn't get the piece before Sideshow. For more than half of the pieces in the line, they shipped them out to collectors here weeks if not months prior to collectors in the US. Oh well. Patience is supposedly a virtue............... which I don't have :gah:

Kitana Does that Vision seem in scale to the rest in person?
I really want to build onto this diorama.

The less pieces I have to start from scratch the better.
Thanks for the photos, can't wait for popcultcha to ship IM out.

vision is in scale and looks awesome next to them, similar color base too

vision is in scale and looks awesome next to them, similar color base too

I just finished watching your video. Great work as always.

One thought though. Given that you have most of your pieces wth light up wired remotely, you may want to invest in a battery eliminator. Given that they're usually just a long thin wire attached to the 'fake batteries' it shouldn't pose a problem with the diorama set up. And that way you don't need to manually turn the button on and off, and have to change the batteries every so often.

In regards to that King Arts Vision, I personally always thought that he was a bit too bulked up? :dunno

I don't love the head sculpt on this like I do the others. The masked head is great however. This turned out really nice.

2EBB26A2-E972-4302-877B-6C7864DF88E3.jpg He was delivered today! He is an incredible statue. The paint is like a brand new car in a showroom. The RDJ sculpt is so well done too.

View attachment 411345 He was delivered today! He is an incredible statue. The paint is like a brand new car in a showroom. The RDJ sculpt is so well done too.

More congrats to all getting this in hand - IMO spectacular job from IS:clap:clap:clap! I am so scared of what IS might be releasing for SDCC or CCXP $$$$$:lol

Folks have beautiful displays too.

For those of you that already own this, how many hands does this come with. The Sideshow description says 2 pairs, 1 pair that is open, 1 pair that is closed. I seem to only have 3 hands total in the box.

For those of you that already own this, how many hands does this come with. The Sideshow description says 2 pairs, 1 pair that is open, 1 pair that is closed. I seem to only have 3 hands total in the box.
I only have three. A closed front fist and an open or closed option for the rear one.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back