Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Iron Man Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

***NOTE: This ships from overseas and costs will be higher than usual. Please contact us for details.

Is this price including the shipping? Why would using "car paint" make the price so high? Just because of the second sculpt? :horror:horror:horror

BTW, IS has a not-great short video of the whole diorama set-up on their FB https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios/. At least there's a good (brief) view of the IM team. Kinda. War Machine looks very cool.

***NOTE: This ships from overseas and costs will be higher than usual. Please contact us for details.

Is this price including the shipping? Why would using "car paint" make the price so high? Just because of the second sculpt? :horror:horror:horror

BTW, IS has a not-great short video of the whole diorama set-up on their FB https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios/. At least there's a good (brief) view of the IM team. Kinda. War Machine looks very cool.

Thanks for the link. :rock

The SW music was annoying though. :lol

Thanks for the link. :rock

The SW music was annoying though. :lol

Yes. *Whining* Swimming through the CCXP 2016 vids/pics and anything IS has been tiresome in general for me. Lots of IS folks and "reviewers" talking w. no pics, more talking, horrible effects, more talking, too-fast blurry vids w. awful tracks. It's like IS did anything re CCXP BUT showcase their products *whine* which I found weird if you want to sell outside Brazil.:wacky Guess I'm spoiled from Sideshow product showcases.:lol

Yes. *Whining* Swimming through the CCXP 2016 vids/pics and anything IS has been tiresome in general for me. Lots of IS folks and "reviewers" talking w. no pics, more talking, horrible effects, more talking, too-fast blurry vids w. awful tracks. It's like IS did anything re CCXP BUT showcase their products *whine* which I found weird if you want to sell outside Brazil.:wacky Guess I'm spoiled from Sideshow product showcases.:lol

Yeah, I definitely understand what you're saying.

I have no desire for any IM except the IA Hulkbuster, but this one looks really nice. Love the Tony COH.

SS has it up for PO, $800. Any idea of ES? Prefer an 1/4 Mark VII but who knows if anyone will make it soon.

(Cap is up for PO also but for $600!)

So that makes for 3 at $600 USD and 3 at $800 in this line.

Can any confirm that this Iron Man piece has light up? As I believe the original Facebook page indicated LED lights but Sideshow doesn't. And if so how many?

Can any confirm that this Iron Man piece has light up? As I believe the original Facebook page indicated LED lights but Sideshow doesn't. And if so how many?

Only the FB page saying "includes LED" - chest for sure, but re the video on IS FB looks like multiple light points - from pics even the bottom of feet?

This is nice. Sometimes I see him tripping on the rocks though. Other times, I see him running through the rocks.

Seems overly expensive for what you get, though. I don't understand the pricing on this one.

This is nice. Sometimes I see him tripping on the rocks though. Other times, I see him running through the rocks.

Seems overly expensive for what you get, though. I don't understand the pricing on this one.

IS seems to be quite proud of using "car paint" on this fig - I guess I can understand that as maybe that's difficult to apply and get it right, plus more expensive.

And then there's the sculpt, that needs to be right. Apparently an open hand switch-out and assume all of this is going to be lighted.

I can't afford this, but if you collect Iron Man, this fig is probably worth looking at $$$$$$$ but IS needs to put out more details in the description.

I myself think this is the best Ironman pose and the detail looks amazing. Best statue sculpt of robert Downey jr for sure too. Very happy to order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the FB page saying "includes LED" - chest for sure, but re the video on IS FB looks like multiple light points - from pics even the bottom of feet?
I wish they would list it too. Just to confirm so that there's no question.

In the pics, you can see an open palm as well, but it's not listed either. :dunno

Back