Iron Spiderman Comiquette PHOTO Thread (Reg and Ex Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I asked for a body replacement and they're saying that there's a "one replacement" limit. I explained I just wanted to replace the body, but it was still a "no go." I'm a little disappointed, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't mind a full refund. I've got a poster that I've had my eye on, plus I need some picture frames .... :naughty

I haven't made a decision yet, but I'm going to need to do so in 24 hours. Yet another reason why I should stick to PFs and 1:1s, and stay away from comiquettes.

Dang, that sucks Mike! But if you're a little bugged by it, I wouldn't still with it unless you're 100% satisfied. Are the flaws THAT bad???

Shoot, I'm almost tempted to sell mine! I can't even display it since there's no room in my school apartment and there's no room for it back home.... But maybe I'll just save it to let it ripe??? :devil

Dang, that sucks Mike! But if you're a little bugged by it, I wouldn't still with it unless you're 100% satisfied. Are the flaws THAT bad???

Shoot, I'm almost tempted to sell mine! I can't even display it since there's no room in my school apartment and there's no room for it back home.... But maybe I'll just save it to let it ripe??? :devil

He's got a chip on his knuckle of the hand that faces forward. It's not bad, but you know me.....If I know it's there, then I can't live with it unless it's something SO SMALL that one might even question whether it's a flaw or not. :lol

I really love the piece, but this kind of gives me another reason to keep my collection limited to PFs and 1:1s (with the exception of the GR Comiquette.)

If I were you, I would definitely keep it!!!! I would be keeping mine had it not been for the flaw. But if you do decide to sell in the next few months, drop me a PM FIRST!!!! :rock If I do get another, I'd rather buy from you.

Could there be a possibility that Chapter 2099 keeps the Iron Spider-Man Comiquette AND upgrades his Punisher PF too?!?!

Stay tuned.....

:dunno ................................

Thanks to a friendly contact at Sideshow, I MAY get a body replacement for my ISM. No guarantees, but when I told them my story, they were going to try and "pull some strings."

Punisher Update: The Package arrives Saturday....

Some photos of my Iron Spider Man. I got him last week.

_MG_1210.jpg

_MG_1189.jpg

_MG_1251.jpg

Yeah, I asked for a body replacement and they're saying that there's a "one replacement" limit. I explained I just wanted to replace the body, but it was still a "no go." I'm a little disappointed, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't mind a full refund. I've got a poster that I've had my eye on, plus I need some picture frames .... :naughty

I haven't made a decision yet, but I'm going to need to do so in 24 hours. Yet another reason why I should stick to PFs and 1:1s, and stay away from comiquettes.

I'm a little upset right now. I received a replacement body for my flawed ISM last week, and the replacement arrived with exactly the same flaws!! Can you belive that? So much for their quality control and that apparently meaningless yellow sticker on the box.
I wrote them instantly about this situation, and today I get the "we're out of replacements" mail. And this while the regular version is still available on their site! So, if it's not the "we're out of replacements" routine, then it's the "one replacement" rule? Besides, we've heard that there where no replacements available for this piece pretty early on, and, shortly after replacements where available again? I'm losing faith in Sideshow.

I'm a little upset right now. I received a replacement body for my flawed ISM last week, and the replacement arrived with exactly the same flaws!! Can you belive that? So much for their quality control and that apparently meaningless yellow sticker on the box.
I wrote them instantly about this situation, and today I get the "we're out of replacements" mail. And this while the regular version is still available on their site! So, if it's not the "we're out of replacements" routine, then it's the "one replacement" rule? Besides, we've heard that there where no replacements available for this piece pretty early on, and, shortly after replacements where available again? I'm losing faith in Sideshow.

Wow. The same flaws, twice. That really sucks... sorry to hear that and I hope this gets resolved quickly. Assuming the flaws are on Spidey [and not the EX sections] then it'll definitely make sense for SS to send you a replacement seeing as the reg is still available. If I were in your shoes I'd be quite upset too, but it's quite likely that SS woulc definitely sort you out once they review your specific case; I'm guessing the e-mail you got is a generic one they send out initially for queries like this.

I wish I had enough experience dealing directly with SideShow to give you some advice... but I don't. Hopefully some of the other members here could chip in and offer you some words of wisdom :monkey3

I can definitely relate with you on this one, Alice. I'm still in the process of getting a body replacement. (They haven't sent me the "rejected" return request yet, so I'm still keeping my chin up. :lol) This is one piece that I may have to pass on though, if my replacement doesn't come through. Like I said earlier, I really do love its detail. Unfortunately, blemishes really do stand out on this one. If I do send it back for a refund, at least I have another reason to stick with PFs only. :lol

I prayed and prayed, and offered a sacrifice or two,
but after the wait for flex-pay, and delays a few...
My Exclusive arrived to me this day...
and the only word I can think of to say...............................

SWEEEEET!!!!

Not a scuff or a mark, or any defect I can spot. :D Thank you Sideshow, I am indeed 1 HAPPYBOY!!

Back