Iron Spiderman Comiquette PHOTO Thread (Reg and Ex Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a shot of the AH Mary Jane next to the Iron Spidey. I'm curious of the size/height differences. I'm planning to get MJ and was wondering if it would complement ISM.

The MJ is going to be a lot smaller than ISM. ISM is 1/4 scale and the MJ is maybe a bit larger than 1/6th.

Here's mine. Gorgeous piece! Didn't get the EX so I've added a poster and the ComicCon EX black spidey bust as my own "EX" variant :monkey3

CanonIXUS90ISPics001.jpg

CanonIXUS90ISPics003.jpg

iPhone3GPics003.jpg

iPhone3GPics009.jpg

iPhone3GPics024.jpg

iPhone3GPics026.jpg

My Girlfriend got me one of these for my birthday yesterday! Its a reg (but I'm not complaining), and looks great! Flawless! Its so much more stunning in person! I really want the BiB to go along side it, now. My one problem is I have no where to put him, he's so big. But so awesome!

My Girlfriend got me one of these for my birthday yesterday! Its a reg (but I'm not complaining), and looks great! Flawless! Its so much more stunning in person! I really want the BiB to go along side it, now. My one problem is I have no where to put him, he's so big. But so awesome!

Congrats! It's a cool piece.

Back