Iron Spiderman Comiquette PHOTO Thread (Reg and Ex Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found a deal from a local collector, I am super excited to receive this!

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Hi all, I'm new here
I have the regular one and still waiting for the exclusive one
It is amazing piece, love it so much
but on the left side of the head there is a small dent because the paint was chipped
anyone has info how to repaint?
And I'm still looking for the back in black version, if anyone has info please help me
Thank you

Great pics! I really love this one. I'm actually wondering why not more people do and why the price hasn't shot up. I'm sure it will though if he wears this costume in the Civil War movie.

I thought the price went up on this quite a bit?

I also have a regular. Of course I'd prefer the Ex and I've seen some say this is pointless without the ex ("Ex or Fail!") but this was long sold out by the time I started collecting and a few years ago I found a seller on eBay who just wanted to get rid of it so he put it up for retail price as a Buy it Now auction. Not the ex but it would've been dumb for a Spider-Fan like me to pass that deal up at the time.

is the time i cant get him i was try to pick one here but the prices are a little high i dont mean that is bad because the statue is a master piece and like spiderman fan will be honer have it but wow is to much :p

Great pics! I really love this one. I'm actually wondering why not more people do and why the price hasn't shot up. I'm sure it will though if he wears this costume in the Civil War movie.

Thanks! Price seems pretty high for this on ebay. EX is even higher!

Well from what I know even the ex version is selling for less than the BiB Symbiote variant right?

I wanted the EX but paying the price he's going for didn't sit well with me. Last week I actually saw the bib for 500$ shipped but got the iron spiderman for 500$ shipped instead. Plus I already have the new symbiote spiderman on po.

Thanks! Price seems pretty high for this on ebay. EX is even higher!

I wanted the EX but paying the price he's going for didn't sit well with me. Last week I actually saw the bib for 500$ shipped but got the iron spiderman for 500$ shipped instead. Plus I already have the new symbiote spiderman on po.
Lol where do I can get one too :p pls xD I have back in black but I want this too :)

The hand I think is why. I like this statue I do think it has its problems but in the end this suit isn't spiderman to me. I dont know how others feel

I liked the Civil War series so for me this is THE Civil War piece.

Civil war was my favorite comic series by marvel. I just picked up the last 2 that just came out (2 nd 3) I think so far its a great continuation. I think they could make amazing civil war stuff but they wont because it would portrait hero fighting hero. :huh

Back