Iron Spiderman Comiquette PHOTO Thread (Reg and Ex Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to say, unless one would check on all collector boards as Statue forum, Medi world and such. There are also collectors that don't frequent collector community boards at all! So you never know about those. I think SSC are the only ones that have a clear view on this, and, like someone said earlier, it seems they have had very few requests for replacements for the Iron Spidey.

Just got my Iron Spiderman this past friday...#255...
No noticeable QC issues...very very cool...

DSC09427.jpg

DSC09430.jpg

DSC09431.jpg

DSC09432.jpg

DSC09433.jpg

DSC09434.jpg

Congrats Titan!!!! I'm glad to hear that replacements are coming back flawless. We're two for two. Let's make it three for three!!! :rock

Edit: This wasn't a replacement was it??? I think I read that you're order got converted instead?

Last edited:
Congrats Titan!!!! I'm glad to hear that replacements are coming back flawless. We're two for two. Let's make it three for three!!! :rock

Edit: This wasn't a replacement was it??? I think I read that you're order got converted instead?

No replacement, I was on the waitlist and this is my first one.

So I've got a funny story for you all about my replacement that came today. It has flaws once again, so I'll see if I can get a body replacement this time around, instead of a full replacement. If not, I'll just get a refund. I'm not too "flustered" about this one. But the weird thing is.....I didn't receive the same number. Has this ever happened to anyone before? I mean the number isn't even close to last one.....It's off by a few......hundred. :lol

I still love Sideshow though. They've been good to me, so this isn't meant to be a "bash" post by any means. I just thought it was funny since we just had this conversation about a month ago, trying to dispel the myth.

Sucks that your replacement has flaws, Chap. I hope SS can replace the body for you. As for the new number, that is a little odd. I always thought they gave you the same number. Seemed obvious to me, but who knows.

Back