Iron Spiderman Comiquette PHOTO Thread (Reg and Ex Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just getting around to take some pictures of this ,and i'm very happy to say that there where no problems with this one.Really an impressive piece!!!
3029ax2.jpg
2gxlovl.jpg
qpgm4l.jpg
2a684qr.jpg

Awesome pictures ronnin :rock

This statue defo needs the sheild and head it looks so much better than without it wish i wasn't buying so much or i'd be getting this for sure you guys are soooo lucky its awesome. :)

I just scored a reg edition for a really good price, anybody have a pic of this next to the Iron Man Comiquette? Just wondering how they compliment each other

looking at the pic directly above this post, does anyone know where i can score a case similar to the one shown with the iron man comiquette in it? i would like to put mine in a similar case with the comic and extra head also on display. thanks!

looking at the pic directly above this post, does anyone know where i can score a case similar to the one shown with the iron man comiquette in it? i would like to put mine in a similar case with the comic and extra head also on display. thanks!

What is holding the exclusive stark portrait?

Hmm, I never notice that stark portrait there! Unfortunately these photos belong to SpenK, hopefully he can answer these questions.

i sent Spenk a PM, so hopefully he can respond here or to me. either way, nash and i hope to find out answers to both our questions. if i find out, i will post here. thanks!

Does anyone have a shot of the AH Mary Jane next to the Iron Spidey. I'm curious of the size/height differences. I'm planning to get MJ and was wondering if it would complement ISM.

Hello Guys Actually what's holding the EX Portrait is a circular magnet that has a hole in the middle covered with some Black Vinyl Tape.......:D

Thanks spenk for the info. got any close up pics of it? Do you have an extra to sell? :)

Back