Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? So HT means our current HT iron man suits made by HT cannot achieve this pose?

You could. But its not 100% movie accurate, as the ones in the movie actually have wires underneath the under arm area. At least on the mark III, IV and VI (see the SS mark VI maquette).

I am on my phone now, couldnt really see the details on this yet.

On an unrelated note, HT just replied me for my tumbler antenna replacement:yess: they do listen to fans, right guys :D:monkey3

So is this the die cast thing ht were on about? Or will the mms be that?

:dunno

I like this I must say.

I think its not. They got nothing to show for their die cast line yet, with maybe just a banner with the ht logo and "die cast" which we saw a few days ago just to steal Play imaginative's spotlight.

I think the only way for this line to grow and or survive, is to price this thing under $100...which we all know wont be the case.

I think the only way for this line to grow and or survive, is to price this thing under $100...which we all know wont be the case.

:lol

If they are charging more than a hundred dollars for the HoA box, which essentially is the same molding and repetitions. I dont think this, being a new mold etc is gonna cost $90.

Maybe $180. Just to lure some buyers in, and gradually increase and suckered us in, like what they did with the initial IM suits :lol

woah..42 new suits? but in power pose series? hmmmm...i think i'll wait and see which new armor looks great and have a significant impact in the movie, then i'll pick one or two..maybe :lol

Interesting, I mean it looks awesome but I don't get the need for both this and the usual 1/6th figures.

I just don't know how they plan on getting it done, they're so slow at getting everything they've already announced out.

They just posted this on facebook...

Are you expecting a multitude of BRAND NEW armor designs in the upcoming Iron Man 3 movie? Possibly “42” different designs? All these will be unveiled in end April during movie launch!

Hot Toys’ Power Pose Series (PPS) will bring you with a collection of all the BRAND NEW designs appeared in the Iron Man 3 movie soon. Start with Mark XLII and collect them all to complete your PPS Iron Man 3 Series!

The Power Pose Series (PPS) collectibles share some common features with that of the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series. Display them together to create your own movie scene in 1/6th scale!

42 different Power Pose designs? Collect them all? This is madness!

so they removed articulation to make it easier to produce more armors, seriously doubting MMS release :(

so they removed articulation to make it easier to produce more armors, seriously doubting MMS release :(

they will make MMS release for Mark 42, Iron Patriot/War Machine from the movie, if not, then got no choice but to buy the statue, but hey this is HT, and they love their iron man :lol

So it's a 1/6 statue wth changable legs, isn't there like 4 companies doing that already :slap

Don't know what it's made of but it looks like a figure with the joints glued to not move :dunno

I want to say no, it will be over priced, come with little extras, while they MMS release will comes with extras, a Stark head, and of course be fully articulated.

I don't even understand why this exist. They could make their MMS line articulated enough so it can achieve these statue poses instead. It's a pass for sure... which is good because I was scared that I would be tempted to get this as well.

Back