Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wires for the lights in the eyes run up through the neck so as far as I know you can remove the head, but would have to cut the wires. I don't know that anyone on here has done it.

Anyone else get a processing notice to be charged tomorrow for this I forgot I ordered one on cyber Monday for 50.00 off free shipping and put a 35.00 credit on it 85.00 shipped not bad

If there weren't so many figures coming out I'd have got this one as a companion piece for my diecast figure, I've got the Kotobukiya figure/statue though so I guess 2 mark 42's is enough really. :)

I purchased him a while back and I am pretty happy with him :)
He is a much cheaper material and extremely light compared to the Iron Man pieces that came with my Stark (Sadly I do not own an Iron Man Hot Toys Full Figure)... but he looks great and photographs even better!

Attachments

• M42.jpg
    M42.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 306
So I was thinking of modding this figure and I want to add some kind of remote control for the battery. I've only seen it done on a YouTube video. The guy said he was selling the remote device but he's not responding.
It can't be that hard to do right?

Anyone got any advice or tutorials? Or has anyone attempted it?

Nothing. It was announced that it could take till Dec 31, 2016 so it's still a month before hot toys said it would release in Hong Kong...meaning 2-3 months before it could be at sideshow.

Nothing. It was announced that it could take till Dec 31, 2016 so it's still a month before hot toys said it would release in Hong Kong...meaning 2-3 months before it could be at sideshow.

I think you might be about five steps ahead of him on this one. :wink1: I think he was asking about PP in general, not the 46

Ah. Well if that's the case then about the same answer really. lol they have released about one figure a year since they introduced it. And it's usually used to offset a larger production cost figure to keep the msrp down. The 42pp was to help with the diecast tooling in case people didn't go for diecast. Snapper was a larger figure and not sure how it would sell. The 46 was due to the crazy light and not wanting to add more to the cost then they already had.

I don't think it was ever intended to be a large pool of figures. Mostly a case by base and only if there's some odd or major change or maybe an offset to the cost of some figure. Given the way it's been handled I would not be surprised to see a power pose mk7 open announcement or another HPP done in PP but outside of that most people do prefer the MMS or diecast series.

Back