Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this image on FB....I wonder if those background silhouettes are supposed to be all of the additional upcoming Iron Man Power Pose figures?

488093_614673638547824_230958242_n.jpg

cash-cow.jpg

Im curious to see how well this line does if at all. I don't see the point in it myself, as others have said just give us the MMS version and leave 1/6 statues to koto. HT really are getting a tad greedy now.

All im going to be picking up from IM line this year is the Mark 7 and MAYBE the 47 mms releases.

They just posted this on facebook...

Are you expecting a multitude of BRAND NEW armor designs in the upcoming Iron Man 3 movie? Possibly “42” different designs? All these will be unveiled in end April during movie launch!

Hot Toys’ Power Pose Series (PPS) will bring you with a collection of all the BRAND NEW designs appeared in the Iron Man 3 movie soon. Start with Mark XLII and collect them all to complete your PPS Iron Man 3 Series!

The Power Pose Series (PPS) collectibles share some common features with that of the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series. Display them together to create your own movie scene in 1/6th scale!

42 different Power Pose designs? Collect them all? This is madness!

They just posted this on facebook...

Are you expecting a multitude of BRAND NEW armor designs in the upcoming Iron Man 3 movie? Possibly “42” different designs? All these will be unveiled in end April during movie launch!

Hot Toys’ Power Pose Series (PPS) will bring you with a collection of all the BRAND NEW designs appeared in the Iron Man 3 movie soon. Start with Mark XLII and collect them all to complete your PPS Iron Man 3 Series!

The Power Pose Series (PPS) collectibles share some common features with that of the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series. Display them together to create your own movie scene in 1/6th scale!

42 different Power Pose designs? Collect them all? This is madness!

I am a big IM fan and have a few different armors but

:rotfl:cuckoo::rotfl:cuckoo::rotfl:cuckoo::rotfl

If they want me to buy them all they better be really really cheap

Sounds pretty cool, but still going to stick to the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series. Trying to slow down on collecting this year.

The only Power Pose I'd even consider getting is the Mark 3 and 6....maybe the Mark 2....and I might even stretch to the Mark 7, but after that I'm done!

Back