Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it may have something to do with the licensing rights. They always find a loophole, just like the early days predator 'kit' figure.

So what's the difference between buying this and buying the figure that they'll inevitably release? Just the lack of articulation?

Are they bigger scale? Diecast?

It does look cool though.

Come on guys, it's an action figure! You can "bend" the one leg and stick a rod up his arse. Now that's action!

I think it may have something to do with the licensing rights. They always find a loophole, just like the early days predator 'kit' figure.

I assume the same thing, they likely don't have rights to 1/6 'statues'. How they sold the licensor on the product is the real question. But considering Disney just gave them licensee of the year award, HT can probably do whatever they want.

I'm buying two.

One to throw on the ground to break. The other to throw in the trash.

The only purpose for this to exist is to be a cheaper alternative to the MMS figure....

Easy pass on this one and I will wait for the MMS version.

I'll save my $100 for the MMS, pass. ...

Buying this and the MMS version
So yes I'm one of the couple :)

What do we know of the new diecast line? They'll obviously be more expensive than the MMS figures. What if they're ditching the MMS in favor of diecast? Then this will be the only option for those that can't afford the diecast. That would suck...

Yay, for fear mongering. :D

HT sent a message requesting this to be moved back to action figure section.

Last time I checked, Dave was the board administrator. Dave might well be ok with it, but it's not a good look for folks here to read, "Because HT asked for it to be moved".

It's not a figure. Tell Hot Toys to stop being retarded. Do they run this board?

It sure does look like it.

What do we know of the new diecast line? They'll obviously be more expensive than the MMS figures. What if they're ditching the MMS in favor of diecast? Then this will be the only option for those that can't afford the diecast. That would suck...

Yay, for fear mongering. :D

Fine with me, I can save some money because i'm not buying this or the diecast figure.

I hope HT reads that :nana:

Last time I checked, Dave was the board administrator. Dave might well be ok with it, but it's not a good look for folks here to read, "Because HT asked for it to be moved".

I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for this.

Hold on, someone's at the door, he said he's got some free Hot Toys figures for me. I'll be right back . . .

In all seriousness, if you haven't noticed how Sideshow/Hot Toys grease the wheels around here. . . well, I won't make a snide remark because your post history tells me you're rather on top of things, but really. . . with the amount of free stuff they send out to a select group of individuals who continue to promote their brand and foster the goodwill, it shouldn't be a surprise to see this sort of thing happen.

It sure does look like it.

Last time we had a similar request from HT (to take down photos of the proto/unofficial teaser of rescue Cap), Dave did do what HT requested.

Its just a section difference, i dont really understand why are you being sensitive bout the whole thing. :huh

Back