IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well hell, that looks like it got a decent paint job, photoshop effects aside, unless those were somehow enhanced. I think the count of good ones just plussed one.

well hell, that looks like it got a decent paint job, photoshop effects aside, unless those were somehow enhanced. I think the count of good ones just plussed one.

Actually I dun think so. If you look closely at the pictures you'll see the same blemishes.

What however these pictures show is that the sculpt and pose are freaking fantastic and from 5m it would look smashing.

Imagine how much of a home run this would have been had the paint job been up to par too.

Last edited:
And whats the count again Mesa? :huh

I was thinking it was around 5 or 6, but maybe as high as 10 by now?... Like I said in another post, I think the yield is going to be around 50% acceptable, or fewer.

Actually I dun think so. If you look closely at the pictures you'll see the same blemishes.

What however these pictures show is that the sculpt and pose are freaking fantastic and from 5m it would look smashing.

Imagine how much of a home run this would have been had the paint job be up to par too.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I hadn't exploded the picture to fullest size. And I think that a statue should look perfect from as close as 1 foot away. I know I still Marvel at the intricate details on the Venom, Doom, and especially the original IM comiquette that I have on display and under lights. I don't think I could do that with this one. Too sloppy, it would bother me too much.

I'm almost afraid to open mine. Yikes! :eek:

196217268_1703431390_amc-mp-starsky-hutch-benowen.jpg

ummm....

You know, I thought when this piece was announced, that it would be one of those that in time would be worth a lot of money, like the Iron Man comiquette but with so many problems and with a ES of 2000, I'm starting to think that War Machine wil be the one to make waves in the future.

I saw WM at Comic Con and I almost liked it more. I don't think we will have any paint problems with it and it is a hell of an impressive piece....bigger, two different color lights and in ways a cooler piece. Besides it has a ES of 400 for the exclusive.

well, we have to wait and see but the first quarter of 2011 can't get here fast enough....

Cheers

Bear

insomniac nice pics man! Looks like you got a good one thankfully.

There's nothing wrong with this one. Don't go looking for problems just to make yourself feel better about having issues with yours.

Last edited:
insomniac nice pics man! Looks like you got a good one thankfully.

There's nothing wrong with this one. Don't go looking for problems just to make yourself feel better about having issues with yours.

Isnt it strange that those of us that can use a camera get a good one??
Ironlungs, Insomniac and me got the good ones. Someone please explain this to me? :lecture

The thing is overall out of 2800 pieces there are gonna be some bad ones. Should it happen? No, they should all be perfect but the worlds not perfect and I'm sorry things get missed by all companies all the time.

I would say more than 97% of these are fine but on a board like this or a couple boards its gonna be magnified when bad ones pop up.

As I've said already I feel bad for those that got ones they're not happy with, but when a good one is show don't go trying to make it into one with issues so you can go see another one.

Part of my comment a couple posts up I do want to clarify that its not meant for everyone. Just a couple folks who are really trying to find things wrong with everyone and get the masses feeling the same.

Isnt it strange that those of us that can use a camera get a good one??
Ironlungs, Insomniac and me got the good ones. Someone please explain this to me? :lecture

What about me and Josh? :tap

We take good pics and we got ones as well. :lol

Back