IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is such an amazing Maquette.

It really and truly is. I feel really bad for those that got ones they need to send back. It totally kills the joy of just how great this one is. I know how ticked I'd be if I got one that was messed up. Thankfully several of us have good ones to show so people can see how nice it is along with folks who think they got one with issues can compare it with.

:lol Yeah just messing with him.

Has anyone heard back from SS over these issues yet?

I thought so. :lol

Whats the next item ya got coming in Jay?

It was posted in the Ask SS thread that they're looking into it. Finding out what happened.

Whats the next item ya got coming in Jay?

It was posted in the Ask SS thread that they're looking into it. Finding out what happened.

I'm sure they will sort it out for everyone. :rock

As for what i have coming next? that would be Bowens Red Hulk and then i have them all. It will be here this week so check my thread because i'll be doing some pics. :)

For the rest of this year my list is:

Black Cat PF
Captain Jack PF
Carnage comiquette

Now i just need to plan my next bank job. :lol

Thats a nice list ya got there. Looking forward to the pics.

Got the Mark VI Bust coming in soon as well as the WM Bust. The Emperor is supposed to arrive Thursday. Got other stuff of course coming the rest of the year.

I hear ya there. Let me know when it is and I'll help. :lol

Thats a nice list ya got there. Looking forward to the pics.

Got the Mark VI Bust coming in soon as well as the WM Bust. The Emperor is supposed to arrive Thursday. Got other stuff of course coming the rest of the year.

I hear ya there. Let me know when it is and I'll help. :lol

You going to review the busts? can't wait to see those!

Will let you know when the job is going down. :D

Of course. :rock I'm really liking doing the video reviews. More so than I thought. I tend to be kind of shy person.

Sweet! I'll try to keep my schedule open. :lol

It is such an amazing maquette, and I hope to get mine without probs.:gah:

For all the others who got one with defects and poor quality I hope sideshow will make replacements with the quality everybody of us can expect for a 500,-$ Statue!:)

I don`t accept any problems on this maquette, I have to work too hard for my money!:gah:

Ok, guys I went over it with a very keen eye and I dont see anything at all wrong with it! The repainted chin area is the only thing that is odd, but the paint is done very well, no chips or missing pieces of any kind. Good separation of the black lines within the gold and silver and the red.

What can I say, I am in love with this new IM!
So happy this one turned out ok, it would have been devastating if something was wrong. I feel for you all who have to go get a replacement. I am very sorry! :(

Ok, more pics of the new IM beauty with a different camera:

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

congrats averone!!

great score on your IronMan Maquette:clap:clap:clap
I´m happy for you that your maquette arrived in good quality, hope mine will too.

btw, you have the best IM Collection I´ve ever seen:wink1:

Ok, guys I went over it with a very keen eye and I dont see anything at all wrong with it! The repainted chin area is the only thing that is odd, but the paint is done very well, no chips or missing pieces of any kind. Good separation of the black lines within the gold and silver and the red.

What can I say, I am in love with this new IM!
So happy this one turned out ok, it would have been devastating if something was wrong. I feel for you all who have to go get a replacement. I am very sorry! :(

Same here in England. Mine has to come a long way so hearing all these horror stories I have been on tender hooks.
I have opened it and checked everything and can report that I am one of the lucky ones, not a single problem, bring on War Machine:)

what condition is the chin area?. Mine is perfect bar the chin which is not bad but does not look like it was painted the same way as the face plate

Yep, you can see a brush has been used but it's a fairly tidy job, no drips or bleeding into the black.

Mine looks ok too, can't find any obvious problem...yet. I am quite shocked at the lack of QC for a maquette of this price and stature. I mean you'd think that SS would really be on the ball not to disappoint fans after all the complaints about their previous IM pieces:slap

Back