IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep and i don't think there is an IM out there that he doesn't have. :clap :rock

I am not missing many, but there are just way too many IM too collect them all!

that`s right, he has a fantastic collection:exactly:

Thanks!

what condition is the chin area?. Mine is perfect bar the chin which is not bad but does not look like it was painted the same way as the face plate

Same as yours.

averone,have you ordered direct from sideshow?

Yes I always order direct from Sideshow in case I have any issues. So far so good!

averone again great pics and collection. Very impressive.

Thank you Josh, always nice to hear that from fellow IM collectors.:1-1:

has anyone, who ordered directly from sideshow ,noticed any paint probs?

259 Has Landed! No Chips and looks great! Chin paint application is good but not great though the mouth is even! I am very pleased and I am downloading pictures as we speak!

Here some quick pictures before I head into work! Sorry about the quality I promise more later!

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

I am very pleased with my purchase and I look forward to War Machine and Black Widow when she's announced!

Well #667 arrived today and he does have the dodgey chin paint problem, BUT you only really notice it when your up really close to IM, from a distance you prob wouldn't even know it was like that. Heres my pics that I took :yess:

more in the next post...

.... continued

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well thats my Mk VI :clap

Zimbo, i was looking at your pics and kind of noticed the same problem I have and is kinda a big problem.....crooked mouth as well as crappy paint app. You might want to check just in case because I can;t quite tell but it looks crooked. Here are mine to compare-

018.jpg

017.jpg

012.jpg

009.jpg

016.jpg

Zimbo I dont know man. I personally don't care for the mouth area on yours. I would personally be asking for a replacement.

I believe she was confirmed in a chat or Q&A but I could be wrong! I hope they do make a Black Widow in a Premieum Format that's in scale with the Maquettes.

Personally I would pass on Whip-lash but that's just me! I'm sure sideshow/legacy would rock one out but I'm into the good guys of Marvel more!

I got new pictures I'll post after work! I'm in total love with the piece and it was well worth the $ and the concern over paint application!

Does anyone have a HiDef pictures from SideShow to compare with the ones you guys are getting it ?

Well, I just received my RMA from SS. I rushed to a UPS store and replied to the RMA e-mail with the following:

"Aimee,

Is it possible to check the product before it ships to make sure there are no flaws near the chin and hands? Also, are the items numbered in the order they're painted? If so, could I have a higher number since, in theory, their painting technique would be greatly improved?

Thank You!"

Hopefully they're not offended :D

Back