IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. I am on a huge Iron man kick. So many choices but definitely want one of these.

Has anybody received any Iron Mans from the second batch that had the lower faceplate airbrushed and were of better quality in general, or were they still handpainted.

Thinking about holding off until way down the road for later production pieces but the waitlist may not convert for a looong time or at all...

IMG_1733.jpg

So amazing! Waiting for War Machine!

Finally I've got my most anticipated collector !!!

No words can describe how I feel about it, I just want to say it's marvellous.

I remember seeing it in october last year in a convention, and from everything I saw over there, it was the most must-have item above everything else.

I'm so glad to have one of these and in that fantastic condition, makes me want to cry...

Time to talk is over, enjoy the pics.

Finally I've got my most anticipated collector !!!

No words can describe how I feel about it, I just want to say it's marvellous.

I remember seeing it in october last year in a convention, and from everything I saw over there, it was the most must-have item above everything else.

I'm so glad to have one of these and in that fantastic condition, makes me want to cry...

Time to talk is over, enjoy the pics.

Looks amazing bro but whats the small circle near the side of the bottom of the left eye? And agree an amazing scult really captures the essence of iron man best iron man statue to date!:hi5:

Back