Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you remove the bateries from this guy? Mine stil has pieces of clear plastic sticking out the back.

Just unscrew it and take em out?

The locations for the 4 screws are at the neck, back, and both left and right arms.

got the figure in today. The body feels really solid, but the legs feel weak. I was really nervous when it came to switching the legs out.

edit: wrong thread whoops!

Last edited:
47caf876-5ab4-6467.jpg

I picked this up from a coworker. Was sealed. Anyone have any ideas?

Its all good. I found a post by Bishhart that talked about the floating panties. I moved the legs around and the plastic is kind of soft so I was able to pull it out. Super slight crease. ill call it battle damage.

Thanks for looking.

Was playing with him lately and noticed that his head sculpture doesn't fit 'tightly' its pretty loose.

Ive exerted quite abit of force but it doesn't seems to be tight. Sames goes to his helm.

Is that normal?

Was playing with him lately and noticed that his head sculpture doesn't fit 'tightly' its pretty loose.

Ive exerted quite abit of force but it doesn't seems to be tight. Sames goes to his helm.

Is that normal?

The ball joint inside the neck is on a hinge, if it's tilted to either side the ball won't pop into the socket, make sure the ball joint is intended upright position and make sure you have the head pushing straight down

The ball joint inside the neck is on a hinge, if it's tilted to either side the ball won't pop into the socket, make sure the ball joint is intended upright position and make sure you have the head pushing straight down

Interesting, and let me give it a try again. Have no luck with it :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back