Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping Blade.

charlie-sheen-winning-tshirt.jpg

:goodpost:

Someone traded their Blade for this? :slap

Maybe that guy/girl had a spare :dunno

But even then :cuckoo:

@Preshea. If I traded figures on here, I think I might have done a straight trade for Dutch :D

Someone traded their Blade for this? :slap

Maybe that guy/girl had a spare :dunno

But even then :cuckoo:

@Preshea. If I traded figures on here, I think I might have done a straight trade for Dutch :D

So why don't you trade on here?! Stop teasing!!! :lol

No I get it, I don't like the idea of trading on forums with the potential risk of scams, it's a 1st for me too. I'm praying even if I get someone willing to it goes smooth and wont give me any trouble. You sure you don't want Dutch for yours bro?
I'm just as Leary as you are.:lol

If I traded figures, I'd want to wait till I got the figure first, then send mine, but I'm guessing the other person might be thinking the same thing. So nobody trades :lol

I still have this guy MIB along with an extra Spider-Man and Captain America. Oh yeah and Wolverine :yess: I would hit up on a trade Preshea but I just scored a MIB limited PMC 07 last night on ebay for $183.

I still have this guy MIB along with an extra Spider-Man and Captain America. Oh yeah and Wolverine :yess: I would hit up on a trade Preshea but I just scored a MIB limited PMC 07 last night on ebay for $183.

Now you guys are just rubbing it in:monkey2

:lolCongrats on that tho. Especially for less than 200! It's a sweet fig!

If I traded figures, I'd want to wait till I got the figure first, then send mine, but I'm guessing the other person might be thinking the same thing. So nobody trades :lol

And that's whole issue who is trusting enough to send out first and waitin agony. Wait til yours figure gets there safe and sound and then wait some more until ups comes to ease the pain.:horror

I have 100% feedback on eBay but none on the boards.

Funny thing is I got this figure thru a trade with PlayItLoud a member here, for a MIB Wolverine. I knew there was a big price diff but I had an extra Wolvie that was sitting in storage so I figured if I help someone enjoy him as much as I do then why not. The trade went great and I was happy to help out another collector.

sideshow email me and said my wait list reservation for this item is due to become a live order. Anyone know why this is?

sideshow email me and said my wait list reservation for this item is due to become a live order. Anyone know why this is?

Once in a while they'll come across boxes in their inventory/warehouse of items they thought were sold out.

Consider yourself lucky and congrats. :)

Back