Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping for a answer like this. Thanks man! Would you mind helping me to illustrate it somehow on the pics I have posted? I dont have this figure in hand and somehow need to tell him what to do.:duff

sure, i think its most clear in this photo.

sp6x.jpg

you can see how the undie piece is literally wedgied up to the top of the thigh piece on the figures right leg. really all he has to do is pick up the figure and move that leg around a bit, most likely back, then the underwear will not be snagged and when he moves it back forward it will lay above the plastic of the leg.
he must be a non display collector or im sure he would have moved the leg, as soon as he does he will see its all good.
im glad its nothing serious. mine does this too, actually on the mark IV and VI as well, you just dont notice it as much with the dark red undies as you do with the grey. good luck.

Good day. I'm new here. I wanna ask if anyone experienced their figure having loose knee joints. My IM MK IV SS seems to be having really loose knee joints. Any method on how to tighten it back?

Thanks!

Well looks like my Gf's waitlist converted. We had no idea until he arrived at our house lol. We never received an email or anything. Sadly it was a bad time for it to go through being right after christmas. Oh well still pretty happy.

Last edited:
I like jay's pics......but as Chaser was saying in another thread, it's not very movie accurate. And I don't know how you can own this AND be a true fan. Just sayin.....

:1-1: :D

I'm trying to hunt this guy down. Figured I might try posting in here. I gotta bunch of preorders getting ready to hit back to back the 3 months so not really in a position to buy one.

If someone is willing to trade please shoot me a pm.

I do have Blade but he's not going anywhere! Nethier is wolverine. I have on the chopping block currently:

Ht Dutch
Ht Billy
Ht original pred
Ht pmc07
Ht pmc07 limited edition

Back