Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my favorite Iron Man figures, the matte color really accents the edges of the figure. Makes it look super awesome and crisp.

Awww I missed my chance! I wouldn't have enjoyed him, though; I would have tried to trade him for a regular Mark IV. If you get it I hope you enjoy it or at least get it to someone else who will! :wave

I had one of the first run versions... where we all discovered the paint chips. I loved it, but it wasn't meant to be mine for long.

Omfg.... Those are supposed to be there... It was idiots that caused all that unnecessary panic back in the day, those were intentionally put there by HT for a worn effect

Omfg.... Those are supposed to be there... It was idiots that caused all that unnecessary panic back in the day, those were intentionally put there by HT for a worn effect

I like the effect - A lot. Far more realistic, doesn't look so much like a toy.

hot-toys-iron-man-mark-iv-secret-project-sdcc-exclusive-1.jpg

I haven't seen a single pic of any iron man fig doing that... The cap shield did that though

God, I know. I'm terrified for mine, honestly. I've been extremely careful not to touch it but I noticed in photographs that it's already full of the tiny micro-scratches.

If Iron Man figs did this then the Hot Toys offices would be razed. I figured the Batman leaky-ab thing and Caps shield was bad, but peeling and chipping paint would be a serious new low in QC.

Whatever you say princess.

To all the non-keyboard warriors out there- mine was a bit worse. One of the knees had paint that flaked off when I tried to pose him.

Back