Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just scored this and its awesome! after debating if i should im glad i did.

PICT2731.jpg

PICT2732.jpg

PICT2737.jpg

ya i wasnt a fan of it at 1st but i slowly grew to like it. but still cant get into the mk 3ex. mayb someday lol. and got this one for good price so couldnt pass

This one is on my MUST HAVE list actually. I just have so many on that list right now and the fact that they are kind of up there in price, it just keeps getting pushed.

ive owned some Mark units and sold them all except for this and Mark VI (not counting WM). this is just too damn awesome.

what's surprising is, the pair of shades i got with this are from the mark IV, not the checkered one.

Hey guys, I should put my hand on this figure, but I need your help. First of all: which would be a good price for buying it? Consider I'm european so I'm used to little (ahem, little :D) over-prices.
Second question: is this good as people say? I'm not sure about the color, it's just, ah, too grey-ish. Maybe my impression?

ive owned some Mark units and sold them all except for this and Mark VI (not counting WM). this is just too damn awesome.

what's surprising is, the pair of shades i got with this are from the mark IV, not the checkered one.

The glasses from the Mark IV are red and black, the SP glasses are gray and black. Which one did you get?

This is actually my favorite Iron Man. And I have every Mark except for I. I love the colors. It pops for me.
I really like it, but I prefer the gunmetal gray a little more. I don't think that something this color really "pops", since that is a term used to describe dynamic colors that really grab your attention. I do think this is a very striking piece, however. Very understated, yet high tech, with a color that suggests more realism perhaps than the more vibrant red and gold or red and silver.I too, am missing the Mark 1 and the mech test, the Silly Thing gray, the Avengers 6 and the Milk. I have both 2s, the gunmetal gray, the secret project, the 3, 4, 5, 6, and War Machine. I would like the 7, but the timing is unacceptable for me without additional funds. I would get the ones I'm missing were the funds available and the prices reasonable.

how much is the going price for this figure? I have someone offering me $400 for this figure AND a batman bruce wayne. is that offering not really interested with them but i think they are good prices, correct?

how much is the going price for this figure? I have someone offering me $400 for this figure AND a batman bruce wayne. is that offering not really interested with them but i think they are good prices, correct?

Going rate for this alone is $350-$400, same with Batman if its the sdcc one... are you selling or you looking to buy? just to clarify?

Going rate for this alone is $350-$400, same with Batman if its the sdcc one... are you selling or you looking to buy? just to clarify?

someone was offering me these two figures...kinda wanted to buy them but turned him down. I wasn't really interested in them... I think they're gone now, that was a steal.

Thanks guys! I use a Canon 5D Mk.II.

I think what also makes me love this figure so much was that I am so grateful to SSC in having a wait list order convert to allow me to own one of these. Don't you guys just love receiving that sudden surprise email when one of your items just converted from a wait list? One of the best feelings ever for this hobby. :)

Back