1/6 Iron Man 2-1/6th scale Whiplash Collectible Figure - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark V reissue coming. This is likely just a limited release for those that want it to go with the upcoming mass produced V.

Mark V reissue coming. This is likely just a limited release for those that want it to go with the upcoming mass produced V.

If that is true then we are getting a Thor Ragnarok and Avengers Thor reissue also. :gah:

They should just start at MMS1 and remake everything

What makes it an "inferior quality figure"?

How old is this figure? Like 11 years old? Yeah...I'd say that was when HT was still figuring things out...if this was a 2.0 then it'd be a different story...a reissue of an old figure, which used inferior technology compared to where they are now.

These 4 figures surely have to be a phase 1 release. I refuse to believe they would only do Marvel stuff with no Star Wars or some other franchise.

Would not be surprised at this whatsoever. Would be great if they rereleased some other older figured like the Iron Monger with fixed thigh joints, or the old Tony Stark test figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would not be surprised at this whatsoever. Would be great if they rereleased some other older figured like the Iron Monger with fixed thigh joints, or the old Tony Stark test figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mech test is amazing. One thing i like about the older stuff is they were not making 50 figures a year and could spend more time on each one. More real material instead of plastic and rubber, more effort on little things.

I have an ungodly amount of IM/WM figures and i still think the old Mark 2 Unleashed is one of their best just because of the tons of little details that they don't do anymore.

Remember how the knee pads broke so easily on this figure? They would break from just moving the leg.

I would love a battle damage, bloody headsculpt when he starts laughing while hes dragged away. They also could have thrown in his foot when his shoe comes off :rotfl

What they should have given us is Race track Tony :lecture That could even be a DX figure with the car wreckage diorama base.

Another figure I've been waiting for is Justin Hammer. They could just give him a table with all the guns he shows Rhodey. And then of course the Hammer drones. surprised we never got any of that stuff.

I honestly have no idea what they are doing. There are so many great figures they have shown over the years that would have been so much better than these "Exclusives".

I honestly have no idea what they are doing. There are so many great figures they have shown over the years that would have been so much better than these "Exclusives".

I saw someone posted on FB that the same happened last year. These 4 are pre-con exclusives. But actual con releases are still to come.

How old is this figure? Like 11 years old? Yeah...I'd say that was when HT was still figuring things out...if this was a 2.0 then it'd be a different story...a reissue of an old figure, which used inferior technology compared to where they are now.

Yes, just look at that head sculpt - simply awful. It's not nearly as sharp or accurate as the Chadwick Boseman sculpt from their recent Black Panther release. :D

Back