Into the Badlands on AMC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh...

Automobiles and that girl can shoot a crossbow with a fat explosive but no bullets and guns. But the master is interesting.

just don't know if they can go anywhere else with the Widow in this series.We knew she was pretty bad ass from last season.It just seems strange they would decide blow her wad in this one episode.I mean she is so far beyond any fighter it's no contest.She would even rip Sunny apart in like 4 moves.That ain't right.

M.K. is such a big wimp, quess that is why he needs Powers.

Tilda is a bad ass,and she is looking way cool...

just don't know if they can go anywhere else with the Widow in this series.We knew she was pretty bad ass from last season.It just seems strange they would decide blow her wad in this one episode.I mean she is so far beyond any fighter it's no contest.She would even rip Sunny apart in like 4 moves.That ain't right.

M.K. is such a big wimp, quess that is why he needs Powers.

Tilda is a bad ass,and she is looking way cool...

M.K. was bad casting. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong.

we know he has an awesome power.Maybe with his new training from the Master who looks like a tween of 15 herself, M.K. will become something else.

Anyone still watching this? Love this season so far. Marton Csokas is such a talented actor as Quinn. I'll hate it if he succumbs to his brain tumor. He's the best thing on there next to Widow.

And Stephen Lang....can kick ass even in a wheelchair! :yess:

well it's finally coming back together for Sunny the Widow and Quinn the main characters in the series and it's about time.The Widow and Quinn are wiping Barons off the board so to speak.Head choppers ball.
Sunny has the Widow dead but has to betray Baron Chau and let the Widow live so he can find Veil and his son.Anyway there is always something and IMO it's time one of the main characters dies in this series.I would choose Sunny.Widow is smart,devious,and the most deadly fighter in the series and can not be trusted at all.And with her Blue Girls pretty much main the reason the series has stayed alive.Only reason I have continued to watch.
Quinn is a sick,perverted murderer.Sunny has become the odd man out and the weakest of the three but he's also a producer of the series so I don't see them killing him off and none of them are going to live happily ever after.
So as we get close to the season II Finale someone has to go.Previews for next week looked good.

well it's finally coming back together for Sunny the Widow and Quinn the main characters in the series and it's about time.The Widow and Quinn are wiping Barons off the board so to speak.Head choppers ball.
Sunny has the Widow dead but has to betray Baron Chau and let the Widow live so he can find Veil and his son.Anyway there is always something and IMO it's time one of the main characters dies in this series.I would choose Sunny.Widow is smart,devious,and the most deadly fighter in the series and can not be trusted at all.And with her Blue Girls pretty much main the reason the series has stayed alive.Only reason I have continued to watch.
Quinn is a sick,perverted murderer.Sunny has become the odd man out and the weakest of the three but he's also a producer of the series so I don't see them killing him off and none of them are going to live happily ever after.
So as we get close to the season II Finale someone has to go.Previews for next week looked good.

No way they'll get rid of Sunny. He's like Rick of TWD. It's basically his story. I don't think they have to kill off main characters to keep the show interesting. Seems that's what people want these days since Game of Thrones.

I think if anyone goes it will be one the 2nd tier characters. They can't kill too many people off since they've already killed 3 Barons. There really isn't a ton of characters on this show.

watching it but finding it hard to keep interested....first season was much better, but I understand them having to branch out the story or it wouldn't last to long.

really thought this episode would be better but same ol' same ol' loop here.Quinn the Widow and Sunny getting the shaft.Tilda? well we will see.

season Finale next week.Preview didn't look any different.So as much as I have wanted to really like this show,it probably should be the series Finale.

:lol are we idiot's?
Spoiler Spoiler:

I really liked this season, Nick Frost was an interesting casting choice, but I think it worked & the final battle - although totally over the top - was great fun to watch.

And I agree, Quin is a character I really enjoy watching. I love the way he growls & grunts, he almost purrs as he talks! :lol

I wouldn't say no to another season, I'm watching a whole heap of different shows at the moment & this one was top of the list for the last few weeks.

:lol are we idiot's?
Spoiler Spoiler:

A lot of that is due to most of them having special powers that they learn in "training". This is a fantasy type show so anything goes.

I'm hoping Quinn isn't dead! :lol

Back