Into the Badlands on AMC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Baron, prick that he was. He was an interesting character. His son is no substitute for him. :monkey4

His death did seem pretty final, but I hope to God he somehow survived. He was one of my fav parts of the show. Great character you love to hate on...

It did, add to that his brain tumor, but then, his son was saved by drilling a whole in his head (in those conditions) so anything is possible. :lol

I like this show...but I think it could do without a major fight scene every episode. I mean we get it ...its how things are solved....but it has enough decent story to merit a few shows without one...

Sorta like the Walking Dead's "Must have Zombies" every episode

I like this show...but I think it could do without a major fight scene every episode. I mean we get it ...its how things are solved....but it has enough decent story to merit a few shows without one...

Sorta like the Walking Dead's "Must have Zombies" every episode

What we've learned from TWD thread is, if you don't have zombies every episode, it's called boring or "filler".

What we've learned from TWD thread is, if you don't have zombies every episode, it's called boring or "filler".

For that thread...

giphy.gif

Back