Into the Badlands on AMC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
liked it, will watch it but hope it has a longer shelf life than others I invest time into to only to see them last a few seasons...

how does the widow have a daughter who is like 17, when she doesn't look any older then 30?

how does the widow have a daughter who is like 17, when she doesn't look any older then 30?

She's 31 in real life but she looks older here, IMO. She could simply be playing an older person. Either that or she calls all her female clippers "daughter." They refer to each other as "sister."

Wish the Baron's son was dead. He's annoying and.......icky. And what's with that foot? Was he getting off with the hooker rubbing it? :lol

Wasn't as impressed with the 3rd episode, the fight scenes weren't nearly as good as the 2nd and the subpar acting was becoming more obvious. I was hoping there'd be more to the Quinn-Widow fight but it seemed lacking.

Wasn't as impressed with the 3rd episode, the fight scenes weren't nearly as good as the 2nd and the subpar acting was becoming more obvious. I was hoping there'd be more to the Quinn-Widow fight but it seemed lacking.

Whose acting did you think was subpar?

Watching first episode now, and pretty darn interesting. As others have stated, it's a little different. Which is cool - tired of the same 'ol same 'ol!

Back