Media Insomniac Games - Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Insomniac Game - Spider-Man

I didn't catch who was making it, at first, but, when my buddy said Insomniac, my eyes lit up like it was Christmas. Maybe they'll bring Marvel out of the dark ages, in terms of gaming.

Re: Insomniac Game - Spider-Man

I didn't catch who was making it, at first, but, when my buddy said Insomniac, my eyes lit up like it was Christmas. Maybe they'll bring Marvel out of the dark ages, in terms of gaming.

I hope so. I really enjoyed the last 2 by Beenox as well as Shattered Dimensions, I just hope we get some good villains, solid story, kick ass gameplay, and please for the love of all things lovable, A **** TON OF OUTFITS!

PS4 Exclusive? Nice.

I hope it brings something new to the table. I love, love, LOVE Spidey, but even I'm getting burnt out on these games.

Looks like it should be pretty good, wonder what their plans may be in the long run...Trilogy like the Arkham games?

wow this looks great, love most spidey games. Hes the perfect hero for a game. and ps4 exclusive!!

According to the game company's twitter its all in game footage. Just like Arkham Knight nice.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah but almost everything is either scripted or quicktime event.

Yet there are a couple of bits that look like gameplay, and the city looks very alive, this is gonna be great.

That's why I was never sold on Infamous, they were generic Superheroes, this is Spidey, I think I like Spidey games better than the comics, I remember those PS1 days.

I agree it looks awesome, been waiting a lifetime for a great not good Spiderman game and this just might be it. A fully open world New York City would be plenty to roam around in and not just Manhattan but all of the boroughs. So glad it has no connection to any of the films.

Well, damn, looks like the rumours that Disney closed their own to studio in order to license the Marvel stuff were true. Man oh man, does this mean Marvel is gonna start making some real video-games now? Sweeeeet!

EDIT: Holy ****, those were the Inner Demons! We're getting mother****ing Mr. Negative!!! Damn, now all I need is Slott to get off the title so that I can buy Spider-Man again...

Yeah but almost everything is either scripted or quicktime event.

Yet there are a couple of bits that look like gameplay, and the city looks very alive, this is gonna be great.

That's why I was never sold on Infamous, they were generic Superheroes, this is Spidey, I think I like Spidey games better than the comics, I remember those PS1 days.
Hey now, Cole wasn't really generic, Delsin might have been cause he had the angst. Fetch...well she was a punk, by the numbers punk. And Cole had time paradox shenanigans and the Thievius Racoonus!

Hey now, Cole wasn't really generic, Delsin might have been cause he had the angst. Fetch...well she was a punk, by the numbers punk. And Cole had time paradox shenanigans and the Thievius Racoonus!

Eh that's a regular weekend in whatever comicbook.

Back