God of War Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm surprised there's no thread for this. This is easily the biggest game release (this year) for me. I am so stoked to play this. The last game was absolutely amazing and reinvigorated the franchise.

Super excited!!! Replying previous part rn, 1 hour left to finish it! What a gem!
Have you listened to the new 2 tracks they published on youtube? What a masterpiece! Just in general this game has an incredible soundtack!

Super excited!!! Replying previous part rn, 1 hour left to finish it! What a gem!
Have you listened to the new 2 tracks they published on youtube? What a masterpiece! Just in general this game has an incredible soundtack!
Yes I have! The music is exceptional. Bear McCreary is a very gifted composer. One of the modern epic talents for sure.

Really excited to play this tomorrow after work. Everything about the early reviews (No Spoilers) the game is a 10/10 from everyone. It's up there with Elden Ring in terms of an amazing game and I'm very excited to dive back in.

I’m 3 and a half hours in thanks to living in the future (Australia) and I have utterly loved this game so far. I think the first one has one of the most powerful and moving stories in any video game and this one is picking up right where that one left off BUT already is killing it with enemy diversity, something that I found lacking in the first. Can’t wait to keep going and see where it leads. Has the potential to be up there with my favourite games ever if it keeps this momentum going.

Happy Ragnarök day everyone! My anxiety woke me up in everyone 2 hours lol Just got up for real! Lets play!!!

I picked up my copy today! I won't get a chance to play until the weekend though. I am so looking forward to playing what is sure to be a masterpiece.

I have no doubt it has all the makings for Game of the Year.

Over 15 hours in now and I just can’t get over this game. It feels like a masterwork, even if the story is not as tight as the 2018 game, this one has had so much ground to cover, and done it so effectively. The pacing has felt a lot more natural to me as well. Gameplay feels more fluid and there are so many more options available to you. So many more enemies with their unique skillset for you to learn. This has continued throughout the whole game and I’m so glad for it. It’s this mix of gameplay and story that is so rare in gaming, usually one triumphs over the other. For now though, this is just an incredibly fun game and Santa Monica deserve all the praise they are receiving. Can’t wait to see how it concludes!

Finished it and loved it, if this is the end of Kratos's journey I wouldn't even be mad.

Last edited:
Finished it and loved it, if this is the end of Krato's journey I wouldn't even be mad.
I agree. I loved how it ends and the revelation at the end it gives his character full growth and finding peace, as he fought for others instead of revenge something he gave advice to Atreus and also believing in him to be able to do his thing.

Back