Media Insomniac Games - Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the characterization in the main title was horrendous. Ock acted like a Saturday Morning Cartoon Eeeeviiiil Scientist rather than the competent and calculating foe he actually was. But still, it was enjoyable seeing him use Spider-Man's powers in different ways while still being an arrogant and cocky ****. But Team-Up was much, much better. There, Ock was conflicted, had doubts and actually progressed as a character.
It was weird how Ock went back and forth on 'I am ock no longer' and "YOU DISHONORED ME AS OCK I KEEL YOU" etc. I feel like something got lost with Ock in translation though, and generally not only do I dislike body swap episodes (outside of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) but it seemed kind of out of place and random.

Eh, I don't think anything will ever be as bad as OMD...
oh god, never. THat turned off my friends from Spiderman comics permanently.

True that. The forums were absolutely mental during that period, let me tell you that...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO, Superior has a lot of potential, but it needs a better writer. What Marvel should've done, was return Peter to his roots, have Ock steal a clone body from the Jackal and star in a Black Science like book, have Kaine in another city, and Agent Venom back to his espionage roots. But noooo, what we got was 70s Iron Man with Spder-Man characters, Space Agent Venom, dead Kaine and Living Brain Ock...
Absolutely, it was amusing though. A clone body would have been neat actually but yeah. Missed, by a large margin.

It was weird how Ock went back and forth on 'I am ock no longer' and "YOU DISHONORED ME AS OCK I KEEL YOU" etc. I feel like something got lost with Ock in translation though, and generally not only do I dislike body swap episodes (outside of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) but it seemed kind of out of place and random.

It was Slott, what di you expect? He's the guy who has Spider-Man lose his suit and make web-underpants while being video-taped, while turning the Silver Surfer into bad Doctor Who fan-fic. Honestly, he just needs to go already...

oh god, never. THat turned off my friends from Spiderman comics permanently.

To be fair, it turned me off as well, but I jumped back with Superior, then jumped off with ANAD again. Slott needs to go already, and Peter must go back to his roots, more or less...

Absolutely, it was amusing though. A clone body would have been neat actually but yeah. Missed, by a large margin.

Well, at least there's the option for them to do it now. If they inted to keep Parker as Stark-lite, maybe Ock can be good ol'Spidey. He just needs a writer that has more depth than "me Ock, me greatest geniuhs on earhth, me destroyh everyonhe!"...

It was Slott, what di you expect? He's the guy who has Spider-Man lose his suit and make web-underpants while being video-taped, while turning the Silver Surfer into bad Doctor Who fan-fic. Honestly, he just needs to go already...

To be fair, it turned me off as well, but I jumped back with Superior, then jumped off with ANAD again. Slott needs to go already, and Peter must go back to his roots, more or less...

Well, at least there's the option for them to do it now. If they inted to keep Parker as Stark-lite, maybe Ock can be good ol'Spidey. He just needs a writer that has more depth than "me Ock, me greatest geniuhs on earhth, me destroyh everyonhe!"...
Slott does need to go, he's pretty laughable.

Peter does have to go back to his roots, or webs rather :lecture

I say revert Ock to, well, Ock.

Slott does need to go, he's pretty laughable.

Peter does have to go back to his roots, or webs rather :lecture

I say revert Ock to, well, Ock.

Eh, Ock as Ock has been played a lot, and EotE was kinda his "Swan Song". I say bring back Carolyn, and let Ock be Spider-Man for a while.

Little jealous of you PS4 owners right now. This was one of two things Sony showed that I was like "damn it, exclsuive."

I was a little upset when they showed Arkham VR but thne I found out it's only two hours and you have to buy the VR set at $400, so I quickly felt better.

No I have, that one is also better.

I am saying even lowest common denominator comic > your opossum.

1199924220727.gif~c200

d5f804f55ccc8e60d72380071b8b2db6772d1871e6f1a1650e831e85e3b5da81_:original

Back