Media Insomniac Games - Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thievius Racoonus > whatever you find to be a regular weekend in your whatever comicbook fan fictions.

spider-man-funny-pic.jpg

With Insomniac's history with irreverent humor in their various skins for the Ratchet and Clank series, I would love it if Marvel allowed them to do a Spider-Ham skin.:lol

I've seen people complaining about the suit.

I don't think it's bad at all, the model is great, the textures are crispy, the design itself is not anywhere near to the classic, but at least it's not Injustice 2 level bad, have you seen how awful Supes costume is in Injustice 2?

People should be counting their blessings when it comes to videogame designers these days :lol could've been a lot worse.

Looks good, but I hope this isn't just another poopfest game that has plagued the series since Spider-Man 2.

Wonder which villains are in it?

Based on the trailer, the only one I'm 90% sure of is Mr. Negative, due to the goons being (probably) the Inner Demons. Apart from him, there's a billboard that read "Osborn For Mayor", so I'd wager Norman will have a big presence as well. Apart from that, dunno, really. In an IGN video, one of the interviewers/hosts/presenters said that he worked on it a bit, and that this Parker is a bit more "mature" and into his career, so it's not another high school Spider-Man game.

My one thing is combat. I'm kind of tired of the over-the-top action that Spidey has in games. I'd prefer not realistic, but brutal and somewhat closer to Arkham Batman.

It looks like it will have some form of Web rush, and I'm good with that.

My one thing is combat. I'm kind of tired of the over-the-top action that Spidey has in games. I'd prefer not realistic, but brutal and somewhat closer to Arkham Batman.

It looks like it will have some form of Web rush, and I'm good with that.

Spider-sense counter akin to the lightning above enemies in Arkham games would be perfect.

I did not expect this out of E3! This may just be a pre-order for me. Can't wait for more information to come out. From what I see so far, I dig it. :yess:

I really hope the Spider-Man 2 swinging comes back. I utterly hated the ****** swinging from cloud stuff in the ASM series.

My favorite Spidey game was the first one on PSone, it truly captured the feel of the comic book and was probably the first superhero 3D game done right. I hope this one will evoke such awesome feels.

You never read Superior Spider-Man did you? poor weeb

Superior Spider-Man was damn great though. Team-Up was much better than the main title as far as characterization goes, but Slott's Superior was miles ahead of his TASM run. Even apart from that, it was a very enjoyable ride, and I sit in the "would read another SpOck ongoing" camp. That or a Kaine one, I'll take anything over the current Spider-Man books...

latest

Yeah, well, we've got Mother****ing Spider-Man, so...

Patiently waiting a "we've got mods and Gaben and graphics and mods and MOBAs and mods and..." response... :monkey3

Back