Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pop culture shock is asking on their facebook if you guys like the designs for the injustice characters. that means they are thinking of making statues maybe?

Max out all your gold cards to Elite V & make sure all your attacks are upgraded to the maximum, thats pretty much the only way to survive the higher levels.

I usually back up my iphone before buying the gold pack 75% off. If I get a character I dont want, I will simply restore my iphone to the latest backup and get all my $ back to try again.

Of course, I havent played this in a long time so I'm not sure if it could still work or have they patched it. But that was the easiest way to upgrade your characters to Elite V.

Thanks for the tip! :hi5:

pop culture shock is asking on their facebook if you guys like the designs for the injustice characters. that means they are thinking of making statues maybe?

I love the design :hi5: especially Aquaman and Flash. It all comes down to execution of the sculpt.

Anyone know if they're going to offer a second season pass? I really don't want to buy these new DLC characters individually if I can get them in the season pass.

Ed Boon mentioned on twitter some time ago there is no second season pass. So unless things change or he was lying I'll say no second season pass.

i've yet to buy any dlc characters. i wonder if i should continue to hold out on a massive dlc character package, wait for the game-of-the-year version that includes them all, or cave and buy the dlc as it is released. suggestions?

I had the first season pass and have been buying the DLC. It does add up but im having a blast. I have a lot of friends and family coming over to play so were getting a lot of use out of the DLC and enjoying it.

Those of us who actually buy the DLC and help make it profitable and popular are the reason why those who wait end up getting such fully packed 'game of the year' editions to begin with, so I never quite understand why some fans choose to mock us for 'wasting our money' on DLC for the games we love.

Not referring to anyone here, mind you, but it's something I see on other forums all the time. Drives me crazy, so just had to have a bit of a rant. Anyway, never mind me, carry on. :)

Oh, and at this point, this late in the game, I'd actually probably wait for a game of the year/complete edition, as I imagine the DLC will be winding down soon. We might get a couple more characters, but I doubt it'll go beyond that, so you could save considerable money by waiting another six months or so, I'd imagine. However, if you do a lot of online gaming, then the earlier you buy the better you are, otherwise you risk having the online community thinning out considerably as time goes on, and mostly only being able to get matches against the hardcore who are still around. So it kind of depends what kind of gamer you are, really.

i have yet to play online against anyone and i'm not a hardcore gamer with injustice. i might play it once a week for a bit with friends or to do the missions, but that's about it.

Then in that case, personally, I'd wait for the inevitable Complete/Game of the year edition, unless you are really dying to play it now. The core game will still be just as fun to play by the time that comes out, and even if you waited for a sale, you'd still save a fortune on DLC.

if I barely played it I would sell it and wait for the complete edition. but you never know, they might not do a complete edition.

Back