Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy who leaked the first season pass characters said that MM, power girl, red hood, and sub zero are the 2nd pass characters

Glad to see the DLC isn't over yet. I highly doubt MM will be included in the season pass though. That would have meant 5 for the price of 3 instead of the advertised 4 for 3. I'd be happy with that was the case, but I doubt it.

John is a great choice as a skin too. New character without needing to waste the C&D on a new character's moves, etc.

I'm hoping MM is just the start of a second season pass. I imagine if that was the case, Sub-Zero would get thrown in too leaving 2 more DLC characters we could get.

The guy who leaked the first season pass characters said that MM, power girl, red hood, and sub zero are the 2nd pass characters

Why not add one more character to the season pass? :dunno

It's not like they are going to stop adding characters anytime soon. I bet there will be another season pass, but after MM is released.

i'm new to the game, but i understood it as season 1 passes were for lobo, batgirl, scorpion, and zod. then season 2 passes would be for martian manhunter, and the next 3 characters to be released. am i wrong to believe this?

Sure hope that's not true. Black Canary would have been better than Power Girl. And Red Hood is redundant with the Joker DLC skin.

Zatanna Confirmed as DLC Character for Injustice: Gods Among Us

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released an all-new trailer revealing Zatanna as the next DLC character that will be available for the DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us. Zatanna, the powerful magician known for casting spells by speaking backwards, will be available beginning Aug. 13 on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 400 MS Microsoft Points and PlayStation®Network at a price of $4.99.

[ame]https://youtu.be/dPZf0BWrnok[/ame]

I still play this. I'm pretty good with batman. There's a move he does, where he performs two kicks then an uppercut with his elbows. It always reminds me of Bale's fighting style. you pull left on the d-pad and hit square, square, X.

So did they get one of the game developer's 10 year old daughter to voice her? Mute button FTW!

Hahaha, that's how she sounds in Justice League. But the faces of the women in this game are atrocious. One of these days, Netherealm will figure out what women look like.

I still play this. I'm pretty good with batman. There's a move he does, where he performs two kicks then an uppercut with his elbows. It always reminds me of Bale's fighting style. you pull left on the d-pad and hit square, square, X.

Yeah that one looks cool. My favorite is the one where he knocks them on to their back and breaks their leg.

I've been getting addicted to the IOS version. I can't get past Level 40. I've got Gold Doomsday Elite 2, Gold Batman Elite 1 and Gold Lobo Elite 1. I'm grinding Level 36 to get exp point and $$ and buy a Gold pack (75% off) a day. Should I just save up and max out Doomsday? Any advice from someone who has won it?

Also, I see Zod challenge is out today. This game is like crack for me. :lol

I've been getting addicted to the IOS version. I can't get past Level 40. I've got Gold Doomsday Elite 2, Gold Batman Elite 1 and Gold Lobo Elite 1. I'm grinding Level 36 to get exp point and $$ and buy a Gold pack (75% off) a day. Should I just save up and max out Doomsday? Any advice from someone who has won it?

Also, I see Zod challenge is out today. This game is like crack for me. :lol

Max out all your gold cards to Elite V & make sure all your attacks are upgraded to the maximum, thats pretty much the only way to survive the higher levels.

I usually back up my iphone before buying the gold pack 75% off. If I get a character I dont want, I will simply restore my iphone to the latest backup and get all my $ back to try again.

Of course, I havent played this in a long time so I'm not sure if it could still work or have they patched it. But that was the easiest way to upgrade your characters to Elite V.

Back