Media Injustice 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched a bunch of the gameplay from e3. Looks really good and the armor is an awesome add on that adds some depth to the game. Looks like it will be very customizable including colors and even powers other players may not unlock.

Yep, I watched E3 footage too and I think the game looks great.

Black Manta is shown in one of the "special moves" for the Atlantis Stage, it's unclear if he will actually be a player in the game but it's doubtful

There's a promo shirt for Injustice 2 being given away and it has the logos/weapons for some unannounced characters so I take it these are the confirmed ones so far:
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Aquaman
Harley Quinn
Captain Cold
Doctor Fate
Gorilla Grodd
Atrocitus
Supergirl

The last Injustice (as well as MKX) had 8 female characters in it, so based off that I'm hoping for the following...

- Wonder Woman
- Harley Quinn
- Supergirl
- Poison Ivy (missing from the last game)
- Mera (likely since she'll be part of Justice League and Aquaman films)
- Star Sapphire (probably unlikely)
- Vixen (likely since she's been on Arrow and will be joining Legends of Tomorrow)
- Black Canary (likely since she's been on Arrow and has been heavily rumored to be in the Justice League film and joining the film universe)

I'd love to see Batwoman, Huntress, Wonder Girl and Starfire too.

Harley Quinn and Deadshot trailer

Red Hood and Starfire have also been confirmed via twitter by Ed Boon.

characters hinted/confirmed so far:
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Aquaman
Harley Quinn
Captain Cold
Doctor Fate
Gorilla Grodd
Atrocitus
Supergirl
Blue Beetle
Deadshot
Starfire
Red Hood

__

Also the game's gonna be VERY DLC HEAVY.
Characters, costimes and even gear shaders to buy separately.

P.S. I hope it's a purely DC thing (since it's so mainstream) and will not affect future Mortal Kombat games

Honestly, I don't think I'd give another MK game a shot until someone other than Boon gives it a go... which is never happening.

By the way, this Brainiac looks and sounds ****in' terrible. Just... eww!

6757utrf7u64h_zpszlhvvgie.jpg

Honestly, I don't think I'd give another MK game a shot until someone other than Boon gives it a go... which is never happening.
Eh, I gave up on the overall story long time ago so it's not botherin' me.
MKX is a nice game and a very good sport. It has very little DLCs and they're all good but not essential.

By the way, this Brainiac looks and sounds ****in' terrible. Just... eww!

6757utrf7u64h_zpszlhvvgie.jpg

Eh, I gave up on the overall story long time ago so it's not botherin' me.
MKX is a nice game and a very good sport. It has very little DLCs and they're all good but not essential.

I didn't get MKX since I immediately hated the designs of Sub Zero and Scorpion from the get go since he's hell bent on making them look ****tier and ****tier with every game.

I didn't get MKX since I immediately hated the designs of Sub Zero and Scorpion from the get go since he's hell bent on making them look ****tier and ****tier with every game.
The funny thing is that both of those looks aren't even in the story mode.

Also Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kitana... none of them became human again so their main "skins" are just kind of a leftover artistic fantasy. :lol I love the fact that they're Neather realm wraiths now, it's a nice twist.

The funny thing is that both of those looks aren't even in the story mode.

Also Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kitana... none of them became human again so their main "skins" are just kind of a leftover artistic fantasy. :lol I love the fact that they're Neather realm wraths now, it's a nice twist.

Oh I didn't know that about them being those now. Ah, **** Boon and MK :lol

Shame really since I was consumed with MKII as a kid.

New characters aren't bad. Cassie's fun, Takeda's awesome, Kotal's cool, Erron's bad ass.
Jin's kinda boring but it's refreshin' to have a martial artist bowman in MK.
D'Vorah is interestin' but looks too humanised and sexualised.
Ferra/Torr and Jacqui are the only bad ones.

I love Bo' Rai Cho and Tanya tho. They're super fun to play as!

MKX is great, story and everything, I2 will also most likely be the case.

Netherrealms single weakness though? Character designs, 90% of them are terrible.

Video game designers just have **** taste.

MKX is great, story and everything.
Absolutely not. :lol

Netherrealms single weakness though?
Character designs, 90% of them are terrible.
Video game designers just have **** taste.
If we are talkin' about Injustice then...
Default Green Arrow
Default Superman
Default Joker
Default Wonder Woman
Default Green Lantern
Default Sinestro
Default Catwoman
Default Raven
Default Doomsday
Regime Ares

... were pretty damn good looking. :dunno
Most of MKX character designs are good as well.

Absolutely not. :lol
Factually wrong.

If we are talkin' about Injustice then...
Default Green Arrow
Default Superman
Default Joker
Default Wonder Woman
Default Green Lantern
Default Sinestro
Default Catwoman
Default Raven
Default Doomsday
Regime Ares

... were pretty damn good looking. :dunno
I would agree on some of those, the best one was of course Martian Manhunter, and Lobo, but those 2 are literally comics' designs so those don't count, but Superman, GL, Sinestro, Raven, etc etc follow the patterns of the classic designs so they fool the eye, but they're covered with pointless design elements we so often complain about.

Then there's the rest of the designs which are so retarded.

Most of MKX character designs are good as well.
Nope, same problem, I like some of them, even with the over-design, reminds me to the 90's a bit, but most of the times it's just too much.

Seriously? You like the designs but not the story? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGgBjAR3lys&feature=youtu.be&t=200

Last edited:
Back