Media Injustice 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is not opinion, that is scientifically wrong :lol there are studies about it, Neil DeGrasse Tyson said so too :lol

Nah man, you got your facts wrong. Come on, wake up, it's 2016, see the truth! Peek behind the veil of their lies and becoe a wtiness to the reality that surrounds you!

Kidding aside, I'm not one for the noble characters, and Superman is the very personification of it. I'm not saying he's a bad character, at all, but he's not my cup of tea. Or anywhere close to it, really. Hell, I like Machine Man or Eric O'Grady more than Supes. It's all subjective, anyway. But Deathstroke is in my Top 5 Villains and Top 10 Overall Characters. So, yeah, Deathstroke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman. At least IMO... :monkey3

I get it I get, we cool. All I'm saying is, it's science....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I get it I get, we cool. All I'm saying is, it's science....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Meh, I don't put much stock on hypotheses. The Apocrypha clearly states that "The Stroke of Death shall always triumph over the Man of Super" so, yeah. Checkmate! And besides, Wolfman's Deathstroke solo is legendary...

:lol well, chances are, either of us could get his wish, either a Supes game or a Squad game with DS.

Nah, Deathstroke doesn't need those jokers. Slutty Quinn, "Bad-Ass" Deadshot and King Shark are boring AF. Deathstroke solo game or bust! I was never a Suicide Squad guy besides the first Vol (Thunderbolts 4 LYFE), so I have no interest in the current "bAD-aZZ Hip & Coolio" version. But honestly, I would like to see a Superman game. He's got one hell of a Rogues Gallery. If anything, it's gonna have some very cool cinematic set pieces.

So why not just ask for a Punisher game? This is again why I can't stand that snot nosed kid.
A Punisher game would be pretty great, though he largely just takes on criminal gangs, so it may as well be the anti-hero Grand Theft Auto game. Or a modern day Red Dead. :lol

I'm not huge of him in the beginning, but I did like him while he was under Grayson's Batman.

A Superman game could be fantastic, it just needs to be written and done right. Remember before Arkham Asylum, everything pointed to the fact that Batman was just not a good thing to be adapted to video games either. Besides, his rogues gallery is fine. Parasite, Metallo, Luthor, Braniac, Darkseid....put all those guys in a Superman game and you could have some real fun.
Those are great and all, but realistically; they won't. It will probably be Luthor who creates some giant robot army that nerfs Superman's abilities and essentially can take him 1 v 1, although dude can **** a freight train with his **** and not even have it bend.

I'd be down if it was Braniac or Darkseid, and we got a few allies in the stories (not playable) but would be cool to see Supergirl, Superboy, or Steel.

Then no you don't. You don't even know comicbook lore in general enough if you think that.

Because that is simply factually wrong.

I don't mean to be a ****, but that's just incorrect information.

Never said it was factual wrong. His gallery blows major ****, and while a few are pretty cool, they either nerf or op the damn person. Somehow Luthor has a better chance of taking out Superman than maybe Braniac.

I don't delve into comic books, as I never had money to spend on comic books, but I do spare it now that I can, as an adult. I've done my research and look into it, and I especially know my games well enough enough to know that Superman is overpowered as **** and makes it completely boring. In order to save the gameplay, they nuke the story, or vice versa.

None of that is incorrect. I love Batman with every fiber of my being, but I can certainly say there is no ****ing way he could take out Superman, yet they do it because they realize the character is quite boring considering he has every ****ing power there is. I mean I would say I'm not against him either as WW and Aquaman have been listed to be stronger than Supes (Arthur in the conditions of ocean depths in comparison to land of course), and honestly I top WW, Bats, and Aquaman in my top 3 heroes, yet both the listed previous are just overpowered and would probably make for a boring game. Give me a Bioshock Aquaman or God of War Wonder Woman, and I won't complain.

Superman? Nah, I can just see it failing as a personal experience and opinion.

I thought Volition's Punisher game was ****ing awesome. The Blur Studios cinematics were incredibly impressive, at the time, and, all in all, it was just an awesome game. On top of being a pretty solid third person shooter, you also had those great "interrogations" and environmental kills.

It's actually kind of funny when I think of how big a role Iron Man played in that game, and it kind of shows how D-list he was before RDJ. No way would Marvel let their baby show up in a game where you could stick a circular saw through a dude's head, in this day and age. Actually, I don't think any game like that could get made by today's Marvel.

Last edited:
Never said it was factual wrong. His gallery blows major ****, and while a few are pretty cool, they either nerf or op the damn person. Somehow Luthor has a better chance of taking out Superman than maybe Braniac.

I don't delve into comic books, as I never had money to spend on comic books, but I do spare it now that I can, as an adult. I've done my research and look into it, and I especially know my games well enough enough to know that Superman is overpowered as **** and makes it completely boring. In order to save the gameplay, they nuke the story, or vice versa.

None of that is incorrect. I love Batman with every fiber of my being, but I can certainly say there is no ****ing way he could take out Superman, yet they do it because they realize the character is quite boring considering he has every ****ing power there is. I mean I would say I'm not against him either as WW and Aquaman have been listed to be stronger than Supes (Arthur in the conditions of ocean depths in comparison to land of course), and honestly I top WW, Bats, and Aquaman in my top 3 heroes, yet both the listed previous are just overpowered and would probably make for a boring game. Give me a Bioshock Aquaman or God of War Wonder Woman, and I won't complain.

Superman? Nah, I can just see it failing as a personal experience and opinion.
No, I am saying you're factually wrong, because you are.

Not about not liking his rogues, that's you own taste, which is cool, personally I'd take Brainiac, Lex or Mr Mxyzptlk over one of the psychopaths with gimmicks that are Batman's rogues.

Where you are factually dead wrong, is that he is overpowered, you know little about Superman and comics in general if you think so, because that is simply not true.

Now, as an empirical thing, I've never found a single person who has ever read a Supes comic and throws the Supes is OP and boring slurs :lol

I thought Volition's Punisher game was ****ing awesome. The Blur Studios cinematics were incredibly impressive, at the time, and, all in all, it was just an awesome game. On top of being a odsftt solid third person shooter, you also had those great "interrogations" and environmental kills.

It's actually kind of funny when I think of how big a role Iron Man played in that game, and it kind of shows how D-list he was before RDJ. No way would Marvel let their baby show up in a game where you could stick a circular saw through a dude's head, in this day and age. Actually, I don't think any game like that could get made by today's Marvel.

That Punisher game was the ****.

Well, if you think Superman is OP, you better steer clear of Silver Surfer...

As for the various games, obviously the stree-level characters lend themselves better to the genre. They allow for more "grown up" stories, the mechanics are familiar yet can be altered and improved, in general it's the "easy route". Super-Powered characters are much harder to get right, especially ones with fantastical abillities like Flash or Green Lantern. On the other hand, someone like Ghost Rider, while OP as ****, could work very well, because his powers are more "basic" in a way.

Well, it's a stupid CGI teaser. Most of them are nothing like the actual games. :lol
But yeah, transforming part makes no sense at all...

looks awesome. Hope they really worked on the cinematics, the first one was ugly although really deep and entertaining.

I loved the last two mortal kombats but I skipped Injustice, I've never been a fan of DC but man this looks cool, looks like the original is as good as bought now lol

Back