Media Injustice 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scratching my head due to that transforming ****.

I bet it's got to do with customization, so people go crazy and have characters end up looking like PAK figures.

And the story, the voice says "pit", maybe the villain has these characters fighting each other "or else".

I'm confident the game itself will be polished and fun to play, just like MKX and Injustice, I just hope the story is good.

Yup, here it is:

Injustice 2 offers the latest DC fighting game experience that expands on the previous title’s larger-than-life showdowns. Every battle defines you in a game where players personalize iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. For the first time gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes.

Injustice 2 continues the epic cinematic story introduced in Injustice: Gods Among Us as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together while struggling against those who want to restore Superman’s regime. In the midst of the chaos, a new threat appears that will put Earth’s existence at risk.

Players can play from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Aquaman, to astonishing new villains like Atrocitus and Gorilla Grodd. Battles will take place across arenas that have evolved in scale and span across iconic locations such as Metropolis, Gotham City and Atlantis.

I wonder how they'll deal with the continuity, that Injustice comicbook shouldn't have ran that long.

this looks kick ass, I love the armor look, now that they are doing this I guess I'll have to pick up the ps4 version of injustice and play that.

Why? It was a good fighting game with a good story.

This looks baaaaad.

I'd rather have this, as is, than get a Damian Wayne Batman game, Damian Wayne doesn't deserve a solo game.

Now I'd rather have that Superman game

Thank god I'm not the only one who thinks that. Damian is a damn travesty of a character. I thought the same of Jason Todd, then he died, came back better.

Although I will say the Damian game is rumored for E3 amd is supposedly being developed by WB Montreal, so the guy that wants it is going to have to wait a week to find out if it's happening.

I'm still hoping either Rocksteady is doing JLA or WB Montreal is also working on a Superman Game. I'd play both. But as for a Batman game with Damian in the lead, I'd probably stay away just on principle.

Thank god I'm not the only one who thinks that. Damian is a damn travesty of a character. I thought the same of Jason Todd, then he died, came back better.

Although I will say the Damian game is rumored for E3 amd is supposedly being developed by WB Montreal, so the guy that wants it is going to have to wait a week to find out if it's happening.

I'm still hoping either Rocksteady is doing JLA or WB Montreal is also working on a Superman Game. I'd play both. But as for a Batman game with Damian in the lead, I'd probably stay away just on principle.

Where does this Damian game rumor come from? I haven't seen it. Because last time I heard the rumor was that WB Montreal was doing the Superman game, one Audio dude even put up in his Linkedin page that he was working on a Superman game before he removed it, so did one graphic artist on Deviant Art.

Look: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4ar377/wb_games_montreals_superman_game_everything_i/

Pretty comprehensive amount of content pointing to a possible Supes game, to the point that I will be disappointed if it's nothing.

Regarding to Damian, I don't hate him, I actually like him a lot, but the character doesn't have the seniority to have his own game, if he had a game before Superman, or any other of the JL member I would be pissed off as hell.

A cameo in Injustice 2 is enough for Damian.

Id take Damien over Supes. Supes game is just too boring. Guy is invincible to everything aND his rogue is **** imo. The thing with Damien is we could get the same Batman rogue gallery, but add the fact that he kills too. While he may try to keep that on a leash, it isn't farfetched to believe he kills thugs and ****.

Where does this Damian game rumor come from? I haven't seen it. Because last time I heard the rumor was that WB Montreal was doing the Superman game, one Audio dude even put up in his Linkedin page that he was working on a Superman game before he removed it, so did one graphic artist on Deviant Art.

Look: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4ar377/wb_games_montreals_superman_game_everything_i/

Pretty comprehensive amount of content pointing to a possible Supes game, to the point that I will be disappointed if it's nothing.

Regarding to Damian, I don't hate him, I actually like him a lot, but the character doesn't have the seniority to have his own game, if he had a game before Superman, or any other of the JL member I would be pissed off as hell.

A cameo in Injustice 2 is enough for Damian.

It was a rumor that leaked out a few days ago.
https://gamingbolt.com/new-batman-g...e-will-have-batcycle-day-night-cycle-and-more

It's rumored that WB Montreal is working on two DC Comics related AAA titles. The second is rumored to be anything from Superman to Suicide Squad depending on your source.

Id take Damien over Supes. Supes game is just too boring. Guy is invincible to everything aND his rogue is **** imo. The thing with Damien is we could get the same Batman rogue gallery, but add the fact that he kills too. While he may try to keep that on a leash, it isn't farfetched to believe he kills thugs and ****.

So why not just ask for a Punisher game? This is again why I can't stand that snot nosed kid.

I know all the superman lore enough to know he's OP. Much like when people say Batman can beat anyone.

A Superman game could be fantastic, it just needs to be written and done right. Remember before Arkham Asylum, everything pointed to the fact that Batman was just not a good thing to be adapted to video games either. Besides, his rogues gallery is fine. Parasite, Metallo, Luthor, Braniac, Darkseid....put all those guys in a Superman game and you could have some real fun.

It was a rumor that leaked out a few days ago.
https://gamingbolt.com/new-batman-g...e-will-have-batcycle-day-night-cycle-and-more

It's rumored that WB Montreal is working on two DC Comics related AAA titles. The second is rumored to be anything from Superman to Suicide Squad depending on your source.
Yeah I've head about the Suicide Squad game too.

Which one would you rather have? Supes or SS? I go for Supes.

I know all the superman lore enough to know he's OP.
Then no you don't. You don't even know comicbook lore in general enough if you think that.

Because that is simply factually wrong.

I don't mean to be a ****, but that's just incorrect information.

Yeah I've head about the Suicide Squad game too.

Which one would you rather have? Supes or SS? I go for Supes.

Supes, although if Rocksteady were doing a JLA game I'd probably flip out over that. I honestly think that video games is the one thing that needs more of an influx of Superheroes. Well, at least quality Superhero titles anyway.

That said I'm probably picking up Injustice 2, but I'll end up waiting for a price drop as fighting games have a limited shelf life with me.

All this talk of a Supes and Damian game and I'm just here wishing we could get a Batman Beyond game complete with cyberpunk setting of Neo-Gotham. :monkey3

That, or that unreleased Gotham by Gaslight game, looked cool.

Supes, although if Rocksteady were doing a JLA game I'd probably flip out over that. I honestly think that video games is the one thing that needs more of an influx of Superheroes. Well, at least quality Superhero titles anyway.

That said I'm probably picking up Injustice 2, but I'll end up waiting for a price drop as fighting games have a limited shelf life with me.

I agree.

I think they need to figure out the mechanics of each character before making a JL game though.

I'd rather have this, as is, than get a Damian Wayne Batman game, Damian Wayne doesn't deserve a solo game.

Damian is a little ****, but Batman Damian was awesome. Rumour has it, it'll have a day and night cycle, Gotham will be populated, Damian will have the Bat-Cycle, all that super-cool stuff. Plus, it'll be much darker, which, considering the source material of Damian Batman, is to be expected. I always prefer Open World Action TPRPGs to fighting games, as the latter is one of my least favourite VG genres. So, yeah, IMO, Damian Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [...]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Injusice 2.0

Either way, I just want a "real" CB game. It can be a DC one, or a Marvel one (Rumour has it that Disney is looking to license the Marvel characters to various studios now that their in-house one has closed down), I just want a AAA title that has a good story, gameplay, all that. Fighting games are nothing but 20$ distractions as far as I'm concerned. I never liked them, and I never will.

Now I'd rather have that Superman game

Man, **** Superman. If there's one DC character that deserves a game, that Deathstroke, The Terminator...

Damian is a little ****, but Batman Damian was awesome. Rumour has it, it'll have a day and night cycle, Gotham will be populated, Damian will have the Bat-Cycle, all that super-cool stuff. Plus, it'll be much darker, which, considering the source material of Damian Batman, is to be expected. I always prefer Open World Action TPRPGs to fighting games, as the latter is one of my least favourite VG genres. So, yeah, IMO, Damian Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [...]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Injusice 2.0
Yeah cool game, too bad you're stuck with Damian, so nope, Injustice still wins, besides, we haven't seen the game yet, just one ****** cinematic, Netherrealm studios has the gameplay and the story for these games down, It'd surprise me that it was bad.

Man, **** Superman. If there's one DC character that deserves a game, that Deathstroke, The Terminator...
Nooooooooooe. Not over Supes he doesn't.

Yeah cool game, too bad you're stuck with Damian, so nope, Injustice still wins, besides, we haven't seen the game yet, just one ****** cinematic, Netherrealm studios has the gameplay and the story for these games down, It'd surprise me that it was bad.

I didn't care about the story, and I'm not big on fighting games, so my hype for Injustice is equal to my hype for the next Assassin's Creed. Meaning, a big ol' round zero. Sorry, but I just can't get into it...

As for Damian being a ****, it doesn't really matter. Adult Damian was much less of an *******, and he was enjoyable. Even then, if the story is great, if the designs are great, if everything else is great, then I can put up with a **** for a protagonist.

Nooooooooooe. Not over Supes he doesn't.

Eh, your opinion. IMO, Deathstroke is both a better character, and he lends himself to video games better. Soooo....

Back