INDY Sketch Cards from upcoming Topps "Heritage" Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one hobby box pre-ordered, and fully paid for. I'm just waiting for them to get to me. :DWhat a day that would be if I opened it, and ended up with an autographed card from Harrison Ford, George Lucas, or Steven Spielberg! :google

Ahhhh....to dream.....

They don't guarantee it, no... but I've hardly ever received a full sealed box from Topps that didn't at least have a full set of base cards.

They don't guarantee it, no... but I've hardly ever received a full sealed box from Topps that didn't at least have a full set of base cards.

I know there were issues with some of the star wars stuff...as I am a member of dealernetb2b.com and alot of retailers were complaining because customers could not make full sets out of their boxes...

Well it's a good feeling that fellow members on this board "have your back" if you don't end up getting a full set. With their help, I hope to get one full set if I don't end up getting one in the hobby box I'm getting.

My seller on eBay said he should get them in this week on Thursday, and ship my box to me soon after that.

I ordered a Hobby Box myself. I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore cards, and now look, thanks for reading your thread I bought an entire box. Can't remember the last time I did that. :monkey3

BTW....does a hobby box gurantee at least 1 auto or sketch card? How cool would it be you got REALLY lucky and found more than one!:D

I'll just get a master set of this and the KOTCS on ebay. People usually sell those with the basic and the minor insert cards. I'd love to get a sketch card but even the designs I don't like go for so much. Its really insane.

Last edited:
If anyone gets a Ke Huy Quan (Short Round) auto and is looking to sell, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! :D

I'll let you know if I get one in the box I have on the way. Would you be willing to trade him for an autograph card from a different star in the Indy movies? :confused:

I'll let you know if I get one in the box I have on the way. Would you be willing to trade him for an autograph card from a different star in the Indy movies? :confused:

I'm trying to track down a box locally so if I get anyone other than Ford, Speilberg or Lucas then yes I would gladly trade!

I picked up 2 boxes from a local card shop today and while I didn't pull an auto I did get these 2 beauties:

IndySketchCards32008.jpg

I picked up 2 boxes from a local card shop today and while I didn't pull an auto I did get these 2 beauties:

IndySketchCards32008.jpg

WOW! Those are really nice! I like the Sallah one the most! So is a sketch card or autograph guaranteed in a single box?

Bought a mini-master set on ebay just now. 90 card base, 1 sketch card (sellers choice), 1 parallel card, and the box topper set for $30.

Need to get the magnet set (retail). I'd like to have a set of the /500 but that ain't gonna happen.

I've been staying out of this thread for a reason... I collected non-sport trading cards for over 30 years!! I quit just a few years ago because I got so tired of all the chase cards, and since I have a problem with being a completest, could never finish what I considered a set! Having just said that, Trev, Andy and Mark, your sketch cards rock and may actually get me to go after this set! I still don't like chase cards, but I can now put together a set without feeling the need to get every autograph, etc!

I'm watching some sketch cards on ebay by some of these guys. Some of them are going for insane prices like $800 and I saw one Ford auto someone wanted 10k dollars for.

Back