Indy Sketch Cards Anyone..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, impressive collection. I had a few sketch cards from the Heritage boxes I bought but have since sold them since I'm more of an autograph collector and have been working on those.

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah, took a while to get these few... Some artists are very hard to come by, still a few I need (Russ Walks, J.Scot Campbell to name but 2).

I'm more an autograph collector too. Have all the from the Heritage set except the Big 3 (Ford, Lucas, Spielberg), and the 1/1's of course. Prices those 3 go for, doubt I'll ever finsh the set :(

Since you mentioned you have all the autographs, do you have any extras for sale or trade of the following...

Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood (face forward Walmart version)
Kate Capshaw as Willie Scott
Lawrence Kasdan - Writer
Kathleen Kennedy - Producer
Frank Marshall - Producer

Sorry, no. Only extra I still have is a Karen Allen from the KotCS set. The ones you mention are pretty rare and hard to come by now. Think there's only 50 of each from the Heritage set.

The Kathleen Kennedy was the last of the regulars I needed and took me a good couple of years to track down. Got lucky with the Frank Marshal, snagged one off the Bay for $90 about 3 years ago! Capshaw I managed to pull from a box at time of release, and the Kasdan I bought from a collector friend.

I was offered a Lucas in a trade for my Trev Grove sketch a year or so ago. Decided to turn it down - financially the Lucas is worth a fair few hundred dollars (at least) more than the Grove, but I love his artwork in this set and his cards NEVER show up for slae so heart ruled the mind on that one. Probably my only shot at a Lucas, but hey ho... :D

Sorry, no. Only extra I still have is a Karen Allen from the KotCS set. The ones you mention are pretty rare and hard to come by now. Think there's only 50 of each from the Heritage set.

The Kathleen Kennedy was the last of the regulars I needed and took me a good couple of years to track down. Got lucky with the Frank Marshal, snagged one off the Bay for $90 about 3 years ago! Capshaw I managed to pull from a box at time of release, and the Kasdan I bought from a collector friend.

I was offered a Lucas in a trade for my Trev Grove sketch a year or so ago. Decided to turn it down - financially the Lucas is worth a fair few hundred dollars (at least) more than the Grove, but I love his artwork in this set and his cards NEVER show up for slae so heart ruled the mind on that one. Probably my only shot at a Lucas, but hey ho... :D

Wow you got Capshaw from a box?!?!?! I'm insanely jealous, I still need her and Karen Allen. and passing on Lucas? You're a braver man than I.

I have most of the autograph cards, but I've given up trying to complete a set. If I found a random auto card for a good price I'd snag it.

I'm also on the lookout for specific artist sketch cards. 1 artist in particular, but there's a few names I'd like to get.

I went through my cards last night and this is the last one I have left if anyone is interested:

Back