INDY Sketch Cards from upcoming Topps "Heritage" Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trevor or Adam,

Is there any chance either of you would work with Dave to have a Sideshow Freaks board contest to win one of your 6 cards? I think many of us here are big fans of both of your work and we would very much appreciate the chance to win one of these beauties.

Great idea!

Also, Trev and Andy, don't throw away any of your Toht sketches -- I'll take 'em off your hands. :)

Trevor or Adam,

Is there any chance either of you would work with Dave to have a Sideshow Freaks board contest to win one of your 6 cards? I think many of us here are big fans of both of your work and we would very much appreciate the chance to win one of these beauties.

That is a great idea (I still like mine a little more.)! :duff

you get an original piece of art. Pretty cool deal! There are a lot of great ones being done...

the artists get 6 cards back to do with what they wish. most artists will be putting some of the art on ebay once we're allowed to do so.

Trev

Wow, that is really cool... guess I have to set aside some money for trading cards now :lol

And a Freaks contest for one would be the shiznit :rock

Here are some avatars for you guys. First come, first serve!

Done without permission from Adam Hughes and Topps. By using these avatars you take full responsiblity for any legal action from Adam Hughes and Topps.

Awesome, dude! I win!! :rock :rock :rock

(Robodad, I will indeed use the other awesome one you made for me as well... I'll rotate between the two). :duff

I like the idea of a contest. That would be pretty sweet. I will definitely consider it when I get my six cards back. I'm honored you guys would want them!

Trev

I like the idea of a contest. That would be pretty sweet. I will definitely consider it when I get my six cards back. I'm honored you guys would want them!

Trev

I don't know who wouldn't want an original piece of art from you! But to own a piece of original Indy art to go with the figure would be amazing. :rock

Trev

Heck yeah, those cards are awesome looking... don't tell anyone I said this but I think you might be the best person out there when it comes to capturing Ford's likeness. I new that was true for 1/6 figures, but those awesome cards have proved it further :rock

Okay, so this set comes out MARCH 12:

heritage_AdRelease.jpg

The mighty Trevor strikes again :rock :rock :rock

For a minute there when I read AH! did some Indy cards I figured we were going to see what Harrison Ford would look like with huge boobs.

What do these cost per pack/box usually?

There are 24 packs per box. At retail, the cards are usually about $2 per pack. Each pack contains 7 cards and a stick of gum.

I ordered a full Hobby case (8 sealed Hobby edition boxes) off a dealer on eBay for $300. That comes to about $1.57 a pack and gives me at least 8 shots at cool sketch cards and other premiums (the ultimate are the Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas autograph cards).

If folks on here just want a complete set of the 90+ basic cards then I can probably hook you up on the cheap since I'll obviously have tons. :monkey5

just print out the ones you like, guys. :D lol!

It's going to be really hard to collect the sketch cards, I would guess... Though, if you buy a ton of boxes and get an auto card, that alone is probably worth your investment. :) So go crazy!

thanks for the nice comments about the cards. I appreciate it. For a job that was really just meant to be a fun distraction, I'm glad they're enjoyed.
Trev

I'm all for a contest - just send me the cards and we'll give them away...

...eventually...

...maybe.

Other board members that are doing sketch cards- Cat Staggs and Jerry Vanderstelt! Show us your cards too!

Are there other board members with Indy cards?

Other board members that are doing sketch cards- Cat Staggs and Jerry Vanderstelt! Show us your cards too!

Are there other board members with Indy cards?

Yeah, Allison (DarthSaffron) did a set as well.

Mark Brooks, too... he has an account on here. (He's the bloke that made that wicked custom Johnny Depp Sweeny Todd figure).

Back