Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, while I love the enthusiasm, I'm pretty sure it's shared by all the guys at SSC. I don't think we need to tell them Indy would go over huge. They're fans, too. If they can, you know they will snap up this license.

Wor-Gar said:
In the mean time...

INDY! INDY! INDY!

Hehe!!! Oh yeah!!!

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

with SDCC impending, it's time for another Indy bump!!!

P.S., Wor-Gar...very soon on those photos...I Guarantee!!! ...not a guarantee...

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

Has anyone from Sideshow stated that they will be announcing new licenses at SDCC?

New licenses? They have Star Wars! They will NEVER announce a new license ever again!

But seriously - there doesn't seem to be any spaces in the floorplan for new licenses.

If there's going to be an Indy announcement I'll wager it will come next year. We already know Lucas is shopping the licence around. With the movie not due out till '08, SS could spend next year doing Indy's from the existing films in preparation.

Oh, sorry, almost forgot ...

INDY INDY INDY!!!

Given those AWESOME photos circulating of the CM Indiana, it's time for another BUMP of my fave thread...C'mon Sideshow, Let's see a 1/6 and 1/4 of our FAVORITE archaeologist - complete with smug "Trust Me" look!!!

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

I'm in wallet first if Sideshow made Indy available. 1/6, PF, bobblehead, etc, I would buy them ALL!!!! Come on Sideshow!!!

I'm going for the Cinemaquette version because I can't see Sideshow Improve it.

But for all of you guys.

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

I reckon Sideshow could and would do a fantastic job, and at a price I'd be more than willing to pay. These more elitist companies need to have a higher profit margin.

creecher said:
I reckon Sideshow could and would do a fantastic job, and at a price I'd be more than willing to pay. These more elitist companies need to have a higher profit margin.

Exactly what I was thinking...$349 for the PF, $64.99 for the 12"...sign me up...I am SOOOOOOO in!!!

:D

Back