JAWS' Top 100 movies of all time!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JAWS' Top 99 movies of all time!!!!

Daaaaaaamn. You lose me a bit in the bottom 50 but that top 30 or so is a sight to behold. :clap

That actually looks like fun, I might have to give it a try. :D

Thanks...

Some films I forgot.. Back to the Future, Blade Runner and Rogue One.

Will Fix it now.

So Khev... You said I lose you in the bottom 50. Is it because they are films you would have in a different order or films you just would not have on the list?

Last edited:

Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a 5 star all time classic to me. There was a time when it was higher on the list but I think being in the top 20 is fair. I love the Godfather and I don't really consider Crime Drama real Drama. Believe it or not I am just not a huge fan of The Godfather II... I mean I like it but I don't put it as high as so many. I love the Don Corleone part of the story but find the other part to be not nearly as riveting as the flashbacks or the first film. It's still great but not in my top 99
Blasphemy!:slap Oh well it's your list and not ours.:(

I just noticed this.

What kind of plebeian puts Jedi and Ghostbuster before Schindler's?? Not a real man.

Schindler's List is a better film then Jedi and... Well Jedi ;)

But it's just a film I don't enjoy watching for obvious reasons. This is a list of my fav films. If it was a list of what I thought were the best made films then the list would change around a lot.. Other then my top 5. they are not ever moving. Each one of those are perfect :)

Blasphemy!:slap Oh well it's your list and not ours.:(

Ya know... Perhaps I need to watch Godfather II on it's own. I don't think I ever watched it without watching the first one before it. I know some like to say its better then the first but I just don't think so. So when I watch it right afterwards it just does not hold up as well compared to the first.

Pretty sure 90 of my 99 films would be dramas. Preeeeeeetty sure.

Man I don't think I could come up with 90 drama's to even want to put on my list.

But here is the thing. War Drama, Western Drama, Crime Drama are not the same thing as Drama Drama to me.

I don't get your system.

ESB and Die Hard have 4 stars, but Raiders is below those and it has 5 stars?

Also can you list the genres you used to classify films? Like is T2 an action film or a science fiction. Are Superhero films a genre or are they in the action and Sci-Fi genre?

The Burbs?

fh6r9t9SU2MvczG1Mrxc_Confused%20Ice%20Cube%20THUMB.jpg

I don't get your system.

ESB and Die Hard have 4 stars, but Raiders is below those and it has 5 stars?

Also can you list the genres you used to classify films? Like is T2 an action film or a science fiction. Are Superhero films a genre or are they in the action and Sci-Fi genre?

Stars were a mistake... Those two are 5 star films to me.. Fixed it.

My genres are

Horror / Thriller
Action / Adventure
Sci fi / Fantasy
Comic Book
Crime
War
Western
Drama
Comedy
Animation

Personally I think of T2 as a Sci Fi film... But you can put it wherever you want.. It's you list.

I have ALIEN in my top 10 horror but ALIENS is in my top 10 Sci Fi... It's all up to you my friend :)

Ya know... Perhaps I need to watch Godfather II on it's own. I don't think I ever watched it without watching the first one before it. I know some like to say its better then the first but I just don't think so. So when I watch it right afterwards it just does not hold up as well compared to the first.
That's fair. You should it might help. Both are great on their own and there's nothing wrong with liking one more than the other but I do find it impossible to not like both. Regardless you have an excellent 99 movies list. That's not easy to do such a big list. Well done.:clap

That's fair. You should it might help. Both are great on their own and there's nothing wrong with liking one more than the other but I do find it impossible to not like both. Regardless you have an excellent 99 movies list. That's not easy to do such a big list. Well done.:clap

Oh please understand I really like Godfather II it's in my top 10 Crime films.. I just happen to like other films more. :)

Like is T2 an action film or a science fiction. Are Superhero films a genre or are they in the action and Sci-Fi genre?

Hey Clown Price... I edited my one post... Here is the answer to that question.

Personally I think of T2 as a Sci Fi film... But you can put it wherever you want.. It's you list.

I have ALIEN in my top 10 horror but ALIENS is in my top 10 Sci Fi... It's all up to you my friend :)

I'll work on a list of favorite films :D

Cool I look forward o your list.

I had the same reaction to that one. Hopefully JAWS fixed that. :lol

Network > The burbs

I HATE to say this... But I have never seen Network....

Having said that... The BURBS IS GREAT!!!!

Burbs is just one of those films that I can always watch or have playing in the background. I don't know what it is about the film but it does have a small little cult following so I am not alone :)

Back