Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2 No SDCC License announcement means it's time to give my favourite thread a BUMP! Keep it fresh in Sideshow's minds!!!

-- Although, like many on this board, I'm now expecting an announcement in '07 to gear up for the hype of Indy IV in '08. It just can't come soon enough...we need Indy in 1/6 and 1/4 PF!!!! :D

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

You guys are worrying for nothing. Someone will pick up the license in 2007 or 2008, as soon as George approves the script (STOP TAKING SO LONG.. Harrisons just getting older :D ) and they start filming. I think the hesistation is that Indy 4 might not get made, so the license would be worth less. Doesn't make sense to me, but you know how the bean counters are.

i can understand being nervous that the movie wont be made, but dont they realize people will buy the crap out of them regardless?? i know if SS doesnt announce one soon my money is going to the Cinamaquette version. (which means i will have to cancel a lot of SS stuff to afford it)

I'm sure forces are at work right now on all sorts of Indiana stuff -- offers are being made, deals are being struck, negotiations are in progress. Certainly Sideshow has already spoken to its Lucasfilm contact a long time ago about "the plan". Its probably all in the hands of lawyers right now, figuring out who gets what and when. But no doubt we'll get lots of toys months BEFORE Indy IV ever reaches the theaters. It will all be part of the hype machine.

I agree the time is coming for the license to be grabbed. It is also true that time is of the essence, as Ford can no longer eat solids. "quoted from somewhere." :lol :rotfl

what about 1/6 figure of him?
haha, that'd be nice.
I remember toys mccoy made a nice one, and thats about it.
other than arnie's custom.

and I saw one that wasn't too bad on eBay. it was called relic hunter or seomthing, cheap but likeness is off.

Umm, according to Micheal Crawford's website, your chants worked.. its just that it wasn't Sideshow who heard them :eek: Crawford has pics up for a company called Kaching Brands. Not sure if these are future products, or examples, but they had Indiana Jones, ANH Han, Stormie Han,and Harrison's character from Air Force One on display at SDCC. Here's the link:

https://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-kaching/default.asp

God, I really hope these are real. That Indy looks nice. Heck, the Stormie Han even has a nicer sculpt than SST's version.

Wor-Gar said:
INDY!

What's Kaching? It looks a lot like Arnie Kim's Indiana Jones. I want it.

Indeed, I just saw this myself over at RS! It's DEFINITELY Arnie's headsculpt...and looks much like the rest of his figure...Is it possible that it's going to be mass-produced...I sure hope so! I DEFINITELY want one!!!

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

Certainly these are good head sculpts, but like Viggo, Harrison is difficult to capture. I think the CMQ, SSC 12" Han and the PF are better representations of the character.

The CMQ Indy and SSC's PF version of Han look good, but the 12 inch SSC Han has a goofy expression to me. It's like they went for ****y but achieved goofy instead.

I think the Indy and the suited Ford look fine....Han's off. They lost a lot of Ford in that sculpt.

Must maintain decorum here...
Calmly....
Collectedly.....
Re-establish.....

INDY INDY INDY!

Or rather

DR JONES! DR JONES! YOU CALL HIM DR JONES, DOLL!

Last edited:
Back