Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOCTOR JONES!
DOCTOR JONES!
DOCTOR JONES!

YOU CALL HIM DOCTOR JONES!

And then Marion....Sallah, Toht, Short Round, Dr Henry Jones Sr., MOLA RAM, and maybe even that special little extra accessory....
THE ARK OF THE COVENENT!
Some SANKARA STONES, THE GRAIL, THE CROSS OF CORONADO....THE IDOL...

HEY, Sideshow! You give me the Idol, I give you the whip!
NAH! How bout I give you da money you give me what I want eh? Yeah...

:D

Figuremaster Les said:
DOCTOR JONES!
DOCTOR JONES!
DOCTOR JONES!

YOU CALL HIM DOCTOR JONES!

And then Marion....Sallah, Toht, Short Round, Dr Henry Jones Sr., MOLA RAM, and maybe even that special little extra accessory....
THE ARK OF THE COVENENT!
Some SANKARA STONES, THE GRAIL, THE CROSS OF CORONADO....THE IDOL...

HEY, Sideshow! You give me the Idol, I give you the whip!
NAH! How bout I give you da money you give me what I want eh? Yeah...

:D

"Too funny, INDIANA!
-Short Round

Welcome to the party, pal!

ROTLA Indy Exclusive PF = Fastest PF Sellout In SSC History

OH, INDY!!!

tomandshell said:
Real%20Indiana%20Jones.jpg

HELL YEAH!! INDY!!!

might as well make it. They already have the head sculpt from the Han SOlo PF, just change the outfit.

You know I'm there!!!

Indy!!!!! Indy!!!!! Indy!!!!!!

Indiana Jones!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that SS has revealed what we thought was their biggest hand (Fett PF) I am intrigued as to what they are going to announce at SDCC. An Indy line would be great.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Now that SS has revealed what we thought was their biggest hand (Fett PF) I am intrigued as to what they are going to announce at SDCC. An Indy line would be great.

An Indy line would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Sideshow...Help me live the dream of my avatar...in PF and 12" format!!! Jones and Fett...

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, I know Arnie Kim will be at SDCC to promote the Enterbay Bruce Lee figures. May be Sideshow got a hold of him for the Indy license?

I can dream, right? :rolleyes:

It would be very expensive for Sideshow to get the Indy license. If they do, I prefer that SS makes a 12" Indy figure first. A PF would be cost prohibitive for me.

We still need a decent Harrison Ford likeness from Sideshow. INDY PLEASE!

Back