Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indy5009sd.jpg

They can do a 12" version or a PF version........heck even a bend'em version. I'll buy them all!

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

Indiana Fett said:
HAHAHA!!! Marsha, Marsha, Marsha...
Er, that was actually (C)indy (C)indy (C)indy.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Well, I know Arnie Kim will be at SDCC to promote the Enterbay Bruce Lee figures. May be Sideshow got a hold of him for the Indy license?
Yes please!!! Attention Sideshow: This is one instance where you should outsource the sculpt.

Now for my three bits' worth:

INDY INDY INDY!!! OI OI OI!!!

Darth Scourge said:
Er, that was actually (C)indy (C)indy (C)indy...

Oh yes, it's (C)indy (C)indy (C)indy (teehee!), I thought it was posted for the "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha" thing being similar to the "Indy, Indy, Indy" chant we have going here. The (C)indy (C)indy (C)indy was lost on me the first time! Thanks for pointing it out Darth...it's so clever! LOL!

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

No problemo. That "Marsha Marsha Marsha" was funny in itself!

Keep those Indy's coming....

INDY INDY INDY!!!

Indiana Fett said:
Oh yes, it's (C)indy (C)indy (C)indy (teehee
Don't feel bad I didn't even recognize her, face was familiar couldn't put a name or show to her. :lol

Indy! Indy! Indy!

Indiana Fett said:
Oh yes, it's (C)indy (C)indy (C)indy (teehee!), I thought it was posted for the "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha" thing being similar to the "Indy, Indy, Indy" chant we have going here. The (C)indy (C)indy (C)indy was lost on me the first time! Thanks for pointing it out Darth...it's so clever! LOL!
To quote Homer Simpson: "I am so smart. S-M-R-T."

Batty said:
To quote Homer Simpson: "I am so smart. S-M-R-T."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is turning into one of the funniest threads yet! Let's keep it goin'!!!

Oh, and ofcourse:

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif